“Pet friendly and clean”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Henderson
Raliegh
“Pet friendly and clean”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I checked in with my dogs and kids and got a great pet friendly service. We were tired. Very good rooms, look new and welcoming. Open place to walk the pets, which was great. The dogs ran free. Liked our stay here, normally used to stay at the Holiday Inn, now I am coming here next time.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Hickoryman92
Angie K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We apprieciate the kind words about the staff here at the Quality Inn and especially the time you have taken to write this review about us. We are committee to make sure that each of our guest has 100% satisfaction when they come and stay with us. Reviews like this makes our employees rise even harder to the top. We hope that you will choose to stay again with us whenever you are in this area again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I was traveling on budget and found this great deal under $60 dollars to Stay at Quality Inn in Henderson, NC on my way to Georgia. The room was really clean and the sheets on bed were new and smelled fresh. Breakfast was Continental and hot waffles. Has a diner on site, we got some good Ribs for dinner. Conveniently located on I-85, so I did not have to drive through unknown city in night, easy access to I-85 was the best part of the hotel. Will recommend It and I will return again soon.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank MarvinVa32
Angie K, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review for our hotel. Our newly renovated hotel is budget friendly and convinielty located on I-85. We are 100% committed to our guests satisfaction and strive to offer our best service and product.

We appreciate your business and hope you will chose us again to meet your lodging requirements.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 20 October 2013

During our stay in Quality Inn Henderson, NC I found the Quality Inn to be a very clean and comfortable hotel. Hotel is recently remodeled, had Microwave and fridge. Staff is great and courteous. Excellent place to stay, very quiet, very comfortable beds, clean overall, great amenities, excellent location, and business oriented and you can’t beat the price. Front desk at check in and check out was great and fast.
Would highly recommend and would love to stay again

Hillary

1 Thank Hillary R
Angie K, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Thank you very much for writing a wonderful review. We greatly appreciate you recognizing our outstanding service and taking time to write about it. We at Quality Inn aspire to ensure 100% guest satisfaction. Reviews like yours give our team encouragement to excel in future.

We sincerely hope that next time when you are in the area, you will give us the opportunity to take care of your lodging needs again. Thanks again and hope to see you in future.
Waxhaw, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My family and I stayed a night at this wonderful hotel. Recently renovated, the lobby was very charming and quite a surprise for a highway hotel. The front desk team - Shyvonne, Demareo and Anjali were very welcoming! The Guest rooms are very nice also renovated, and I loved the accent wall. The beds were super awesome and we all slept very well. We checked in late and were hungry, but the onsite restaurant "Boondocks" just hit the spot. That evening they even had a Karaoke Dance Party and it was fun. The whole place was filled up with people having a great time. The bar has a great selection of drinks. Even though the hotel is so close to the highway we could not here any noise. It was truly a perfect place to get fully recharged without having to leave the building and everyone including engineering staff and housekeeping staff were so friendly. We will definitely come back and stay!

Angie K, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time for making such a wonderful review of our newly remodeled hotel. Thank you for noticing our gorgeous lobby that has been remodled and all renovations in the rooms that have taken place. We are here to make sure that every guest that comes to the Quality Inn will have a wonderful stay. We appricate the wonderful words that you had about Demereo, Shy'vonne and also Angie they are here to make sure that your stay is as wonderful as you want it to be.
We hope that we are able to take care of your lodging needs in the future as well. Again thank you for taking the time for making a wonderful review about Quality Inn.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a few weeks ago. Upon request, they moved me to the room I liked and allowed me to store my kayak in their laundry room for the night. I really appreciated when their front desk person (a man, forgot his name) offered to help me with it. I really appreciated the offer. The room was clean and I had hair dryer and coffee maker in my room. The breakfast was basic continental, but hot waffles was good addition. I had that and enjoyed my stay there. I felt very welcome...

Room Tip: Odd number rooms face parking lot.
Angie K, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to making such a lovely review about the Quality Inn as well as Demereo Mahoney a front desk clerk with us. We each are here to go the extra mile to make sure that your stay is wonderful enough for you to want to come back and stay with us again when you are in this area. And for us to help you move the kayak is the least of things we would do to make sure each of our guest are happy.
We hope that if and when you are in this area you will stop in so we can take care of your lodging needs for the night again.
Maryland
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Based on previous reviews, we chose to stay here while visiting relatives in the local area. We normally stay at the Comfort Inn in Oxford, but since we were renting two rooms for two nights, we stayed at the Quality Inn as it was quite a bit cheaper. I was very disappointed in the facility and would not stay here again. First, it's a motel, not a hotel, so you enter from the outside and have large windows along the walkway...and of course, the curtains didn't fully close. While the room may have been recently painted, it definitely wasn't recently renovated. Carpets were threadbare, floor moulding was falling off the walls, paint on the curtains, had to unplug appliances to plug in lamps. Very little water pressure in the sink but the pressure was okay in the shower. I'm not sure how it would be during the week, but on the weekend it was extremely noisy!!! As stated in a previous review by Nicole D which the hotel manager asked to be removed due to inaccuracies, the club (boondocks) was blasting music until 2 a.m. My daughter and her husband asked to be moved because of the noise...the door to her room was actually shaking from the music. The manager said they would look into changing the room and then never got back to them. When we got to our room last night, our keys weren't working. Someone from hotel staff was walking by and just let us in the room....didn't check any ID or ask any questions. While it may have been more convenient, it definitely didn't make me feel secure.

Bottom line is you pay for what you get. Don't expect a nice, or even adequate, hotel. You are getting a motel with what appeared to be a biker bar attached to it. Location is very good and the bed was fairly comfortable. Too bad we couldn't sleep because of the noise!

Angie K, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and review your experience at our facility. We apologize that our service failed to meet your expectations.

I personally take FULL responsibility and apologize for not able to get back to you as I had intended to. We did look for your medications and could not find them. Sorry it took time for me to get back as we were checking everything and with everybody. I checked with our staff and your room was checked by three different people.

I do want to share with you that the rooms with closed curtains are either under renovations or are occupied. The rooms close to 201 (your room) have all been renovated, and if your neighbors curtains were closed shut, your stay must have coincided with a very nice crew that used to leave early in the day and came back late in night. Since our rooms were occupied by a crew, it was rather quiet and lonely at the hotel, whcih sometimes can be depressing. We appreciate your feedback regarding curtain batons in your room, and they have been fixed now.

Once again I am extremely sorry for not getting back to you as promised. Your valuable feedback is our golden opportunity to train our team in providing better customer care. We will definitely look into it and be more responsive in future. It is the guest like yourself who help us become better at what we do. We are apologetic for your inconvenience. As we improve and train our staff, we hope you will be able to give us another opportunity to host you and have your stay memorable.

Travellers are raving about these Henderson hotels

Brewster, Massachusetts
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband and I came from Massachusetts for a business trip. We arrived to the hotel and was welcomed by a gentleman Demareo. He helped us settle in and even answered our questions about the area. The entire staff went up and beyond to make our stay perfect! The hotel was completely renovated and was very cleanl. I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. I travel throughout the United States for business and this is definitely one of my top three places! Will be returning and making this a routine conference meeting for my business.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Angie K, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to review Quality Inn. We greatly appreciate that you recognized the service Demareo provided and we will make sure his work is recognized. We are thrilled that you noticed renovations and changes we have made to the property. We have very high emphasis on service and cleanliness, and we strive for 100% satisfaction.

We will honored to take care of you lodging needs in future, whenever you are in the area. You mentioned you will be doing your conferences here in future, and I hope you choose our meeting and catering facilities that we have on site. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you in future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Econo Lodge - Henderson
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Oxford
Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!