“Beth's wedding”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

You can't go wrong at Cracker Barrel. Lots of selections, good prices, great atmosphere. Have never had a bad meal at a Cracker Barrel and this was no exception. Very friendly staff and clean bathrooms.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Been to Cracker Barrel many times. Always good and consistent. This was a pleasant surprise. My wife had the country fried steak and I had the chicken breasts with a hot syrup. Country fried steak was good, as always. My chicken was excellent. Perfectly cooked, crispy exterior, juicy meat. The syrup was perfectly done. Very, very good. I usually stick to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, but I would order the chicken again. The vegetables were also very good - green beans, mashed potatoes, and cole slaw. Maybe I was just hungry but this was a very pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Request Peggy for a waitress. She is top-notch. I recieved consistent service from her and the staff at this location for years. The food and atmosphere is cozy and comfortable.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

On the way to other places in North Carolina me and my wife have stopped here because of the convenience, excellent service and great food. Each time we have stopped the staff has been very friendly and willing to help with the choices. The portions are excellent with a wide variety.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped here while traveling up to a wedding in Baltimore. It'd been drizzling rain it was a little cold for Southerners and it was really nice to be able to stop and get a regular meal at a fair price.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!