I chose this based on others' recommendations and was not disappointed. It's easily accessible from I-26. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast decent. It was a great place to stay after a full day of wandering the mountains before heading back to the Greenville, SC airport the following morning.
The town of Hendersonville is about 5 miles away. We took an easy drive into downtown for dinner. Main Street is a delightful collection of shops and restaurants. We were lucky to be there during the Labor Day weekend Apple Festival. I enjoyed perusing the apple and craft stands and the evening entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mountain Inn & Suites Airport is conveniently located between Asheville and Historic Hendersonville, just 4 miles from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, just minutes from the Biltmore Estate. Our hotel has 66 nicely appointed Rooms and Suites. Each room has amenities such as a wall-mounted Flat-Panel High Definition Television, Coffee Maker, Iron & ironing board, wall mounted Hair Dryer and bedside Alarm Clock. Guests receive a complimentary Hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Mountain Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Hendersonville
- Mountain Inn And Suites Airport
- Mountain Hotel Hendersonville
- Mountain Hotel Airport