We stayed there for 3 days while sightseeing in the Asheville/Hendersonville area. Lovely, quiet location. Nice place for a rest. Extremely clean. The room we had was huge with good separation between the sleeping and sitting areas with separate TV's. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. This is truly a hidden gem. The breakfast selection was somewhat mediocre. We expected more since it was advertised as 'hot'. It was a typical continental breakfast with waffles that you get bored with after the second day. The hotel is in a wooded area. Great for walking and hearing the birds. Very peaceful and tranquil.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mountain Inn & Suites Airport is conveniently located between Asheville and Historic Hendersonville, just 4 miles from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, just minutes from the Biltmore Estate. Our hotel has 66 nicely appointed Rooms and Suites. Each room has amenities such as a wall-mounted Flat-Panel High Definition Television, Coffee Maker, Iron & ironing board, wall mounted Hair Dryer and bedside Alarm Clock. Guests receive a complimentary Hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mountain Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Hendersonville
- Mountain Inn And Suites Airport
- Mountain Hotel Hendersonville
- Mountain Hotel Airport