“Pad Thai for Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #28 of 195 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
estero,Fl
“Pad Thai for Lunch”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I frequent Thai Spice for lunch after a round of golf. Service and food quality are both good. Prices are reasonable too...seven to ten dollars for lunch. They let you vary the spiciness and that works for my wife and I. It's one block east of main st with ample parking.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank scottyfl

Hendersonville
“Authentic Thai Food!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Visited several area Thai restaurants with Thai friends. This is their favorite. It combines wonderful food with excellent service in a warm and well appointed atmosphere.

Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A touch of Thai in NC”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Good food and reasonable prices. What more can you ask? They were willing to customize the level of spice which my wife appreciated.

Visited November 2012
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“My girlfriend's first Thai experience”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I love, love, love Thai food. I'm also an uber foodie, always ready for a new food adventure. My girlfriend? Not so much. Knowing that I like Thai food, she suggested we do Thai last Sunday, I was hyped.

We chose Thai Spice. The restaurant is large, clean, well kept up with a nice bar. Our waitress was helpful and friendly. My g/f chose the Pad Prew Warn (sans spice). I had the Pad Kee Mow. I ordered it 4 on a scale of 5 for spice. My g/f enjoyed her meal, really liking the chicken and flavor. She said next time she may order something 1 of 5 on the spice meter. I liked mine but I thought it would be more spicey. I ordered 4 instead of 5 since it was my first trip here and you never know.

One minor complaint I have is the lack of versatility with the menu. Usually when I have Thai, I have a soup dish, a small Pad Thai side and my entree. I couldn't pull this off with out spending too much money and probably having too much food.

Overall it was a good experience, I was happy my g/f kind of liked it and will try Thai again. Will probably be back after sampling some of the other area Thai restaurants.

• Visited June 2013
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Sunday May 5 we were on a tight schedule. We were at the door of Thai Spice a few minutes before they opened at 11:00. My wife had to meet a group for a trip to Montreat at 12:30 so we told the waitperson that we needed to eat quickly. The menu is large and the food was very tasty. Best of all was the fact that though the restaurant had just opened, our food was prepared and brought to us quickly. We didn't have to hurry to eat and had plenty of time to drive a mile to the meeting place for the group. The waitperson was very nice and accommodating. We will go there again.

• Visited May 2013