“Terrific thai”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #27 of 197 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
south florida
“Terrific thai”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We were staying in Hendersonville and our friends from hot springs came to visit. This is their favorite restaurant. We loved it too. The tom kha and Tom yum soups were delectable as was an appetizer called nam sod (I think). We all enjoyed the pad Thai and massamon curry among other dishes.

Visited September 2013

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Lives up to its name”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Of all the Asian restaurants in Hendersonville, I think Thai Spice delivers the most authentic-tasting food. The best dish I've tried so far is their take on green papaya salad (made with green apples, the same substitute I use at home.) All the ingredients were crispy and fresh, dressed with a tart combo of fish sauce and lime juice, and crowned with four plump shrimp. Beautiful and yummy! The spicy dishes can be tailored to the diner's taste; I like mine quite hot, and the chefs take me at my word, which I appreciate. I'm looking forward to trying the mango-sticky rice dessert, but so far, every time I've eaten there I've been too full!

• Visited August 2013
estero,Fl
“Pad Thai for Lunch”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I frequent Thai Spice for lunch after a round of golf. Service and food quality are both good. Prices are reasonable too...seven to ten dollars for lunch. They let you vary the spiciness and that works for my wife and I. It's one block east of main st with ample parking.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank scottyfl
Hendersonville
“Authentic Thai Food!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Visited several area Thai restaurants with Thai friends. This is their favorite. It combines wonderful food with excellent service in a warm and well appointed atmosphere.

Visited May 2013
Hendersonville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A touch of Thai in NC”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Good food and reasonable prices. What more can you ask? They were willing to customize the level of spice which my wife appreciated.

Visited November 2012