“My favorite always”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: phone: 828-696-9800
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Always a friendly welcome with smiling faces.Food never disappointing....every time I come to Hendersonville would not pass up this place?So many choices all fantastic and sushi Devine .Cant wait to come back next year!!,

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Champa is a reliable, long-time favorite Thai/sushi restaurant with good food, attentive service, casual atmosphere and moderate prices for food and beverages. My wife and I look forward to having lunch here weekly or every other week.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We have been frequent visitors to Champa since it opened. In fact I would have given them 5 stars a couple of years ago. But lately it has just been all down hill. Their service is poor and their food has changed for the worse. I'm not sure what happened, but I miss what they once were.

2  Thank Krimlor
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We love eating at Champa's, especially when you can dine outside. I have now had their Thai Seafood soup three times, each time it is outstanding, full of various seafoods and based on a lovely coconut broth, slightly spicy. We first had it as a shared first course...now I want a "cup" (very big cup) all to myself. Their curries are great also, and very generous even at lunch.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Ate here on a slow Monday night-- only 3 or 4 tables filled. Food was excellent but it took the kitchen a long time to get it out to the table. Server was also new and obviously not yet well trained. Ambiance is great and pricing is reasonable. Would try Champa again...maybe just an off night.