“Nice, simple and clean”

Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Reviewed 15 November 2013

hotel is simple and clean, close to road but noise is tolerated. typical breakfast is good better then continental breakfast. bed is comfortable, location near highway, nearby restaurants. staffs are friendly, room is clean, internet is great and tv is great.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nikolai-nikima
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Best Western Hendersonville Inn, your opinions are important to our continued success. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean room, comfortable bed and deluxe continental breakfast. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again

Reviewed 15 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here on a trip to enjoy the fall foliage and will definitely be returning to further explore Hendersonville. We had a double queen non-smoking room (#124) and it was clean, comfortable, and had a microwave and fridge. We requested a quiet room and were initially put in room 229 which faced Hwy 26. When we first arrived in the late afternoon there was quite a bit of traffic and the room was loud. We were assured the traffic becomes very light and quiet after 8pm, but we were tired and didn't want to chance it, so we opted to change rooms. The hotel has two buildings; one facing Hwy 26 and the other behind the on-site Mexican restaurant. We requested another room away from the highway and were reassigned to room 124 in the building behind the restaurant on the back side. It turned out to be very quiet. However, the air conditioner quit working soon after we unpacked. We were very impressed with the maintenance technician (Reina ((sp?)). He came immediately when we called and had a new unit installed within 15 minutes after he discovered what was wrong. The manager, Jim Laub, gave us a discount for our inconvenience. He and all of the staff we dealt with were very friendly and accommodating. Even with the issues I described, we will definitely return to this Best Western. Next time we may try the building facing Hwy 26, because it does have a nice view of the mountains and we were assured it does get quiet. Also, the lobby has Star Bucks coffee that was great! I'm usually not too happy with hotel lobby coffee, but this was fresh and great tasting. Although we did not eat at the on-site restaurant we heard very good comments about it and it got very busy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Best Western Hendersonville Inn, your opinions are important to our continued success. I am glad to hear that Rene, our maintenance man, was able to resolve your A/C problem quickly and to your satisfaction. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was favorably impressed with this hotel. After reading some reviews on here I was a little leary. However I was pleasantly surprised. It was exceptionally clean. Not fancy but nice. The room was clean and newly remodeled. The bed was comfortable and the bedding nice. The bathroom had been remodeled and it was very clean. The outside doors are not my favorite, I like indoor corridors but it was ok for one night. The staff was pleasant. I did not eat the hotel breakfast so cannot comment on it. The Mexican restaurant in the hotel was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Best Western Hendersonville Inn, your opinions are important to our continued success. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your "exceptionally" clean room, Mexican restaurant and pleasant staff. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I slept better than I have at any other hotel or friends guest room. The staff very friendly and help provide some local information and directions. The room was neat, clean and comfortable. The wireless internet was fast and easy to use. The Mexican restaurant at the hotel was fantastic and had some items that most don't offer. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Best Western Hendersonville Inn, your opinions are important to our continued success. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean room, fast internet and helpful staff. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stopped on the way to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Had a coupon for $44 room but, I suppose since they were nearly full, they would not honor, charging $149 instead. We were too tired and hungry to argue, but we are Best Western frequent travelers so they gave me the $149 rate instead of the "regular $179 rate" Whatever. Room was noisy and right along the highway. The included free breakfast the next morning was pathetic so we passed and moved on. Lesson learned, won't return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Best Western Hendersonville Inn, your opinions are important to our continued success. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations, it is our goal to make every guests stay memorable. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

This very clean , pet friendly two story older motel just outside the city is a good place to stop on your way South or North . Complimentary Starbucks Coffee in the lobby, a nice free breakfast buffet and if that does not please, a Waffle House within walking distance . Beds are comfy and this is a place we stop over at two or three times a year . Friendly, capable staff. Mexican Cafe on premises and an Outback Steakhouse across the expressway.

Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us, your experiences are important to continued success. I am pleased to hear that your enjoyed your "comfy" bed, Starbuck's coffee, and El Paso Mexican Restaurant. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We attended the SAFF event at the NC Fairgrounds in Fletcher, NC. This was the most expensive weekend hotel rates according to the deskclerk & they were almost sold out. We had booked months ago & have stayed here previous years without a problem. We arrived late Fri pm. We were in room 141.
Saturday, I noticed I had a bite on my arm, then another & one on my face! When we returned to our hotel Sat. night; I flipped the mattress up off the boxspring & several bedbugs scattered! I managed to kill one to show the desk clerk. The night deskclerk was dressed in dirty clothes & was abrupt & completely indifferent. He did give us another room (which we checked & didn't see any bugs in) & gave us the manager's name. Our new room 108.
Sunday morning, after a poor night's sleep (bites were itchy & I worried about bugs all night plus that room was older & the bed uncomfortable) we did see the manager. I showed him the bedbug I had caught for proof and the welts on my face & arms.
He apologized and said he would adjust our bill for one night's stay. In my opinion, both nights should have been waived. It took us 45 minutes from the time we confirmed the bedbugs on Sat. night after a long day to getting settled with a young child & special needs adult into the new room. Plus, as I showed the manager, I"m having an allergic reaction to the bites.
They advertise a 25% discount but didn't honor it although they gave a AAA discount.
To be fair, the morning clerk was polite & friendly; the breakfast was decent.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mommasteere
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Best Western Hendersonville Inn, your opinions are important to our continued success. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations, it is our goal to make every guests stay memorable. We will address each of your concerns to make sure that they are corrected and do not happen again. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.