“Terrible experience ”

Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I had made reservations for a wheelchair accessible room and a second regular room. However when we arrived they did not have us in an accessible room at all . Finally we were given a room but it was not wheelchair accessible. We were then move to a different room which was wheelchair accessible. We were then charged an extra $10. In the middle of the night we found bugs in the bed and bugs crawling on the wall. The walls were paperthin and we could hear people in the next room all night. We voiced our complaint to the manager the next morning and he seemed not to care and had every excuse for the bugs. He did finally take off the $10. I would not recommend this motel.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Kathy P
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel, your shared experiences are important to our continued success. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your stay, our staff strives to make sure each guest has a pleasant stay. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Hendersonville Inn

Reviewed 30 July 2014

hotel will not honer thier advertised rates rate as advertised was 49.00+7.. for weekend stays at check in rate was 159.00- 25% senior rate?????????>WHAT IS THIS? Decieving I have reported this to Best Western headquarters.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Ray W

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel, your shared experiences are important to our continued success. I am sorry that we were not accepting the coupon rate the weekend you wanted stay, the coupon clearly states that rate is based on projected occupancy and we generally sell out on weekends. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Don't stay here!!loud traffic all night by the road and interstate.Not helpful when you call about charges to your account they say we are with a quest. What are we? Still have charges not returned yet..Very miserable weekend away.Never again!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sandra s

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel, your shared experiences are important to our continued success. I am sorry that you were bothered with loud traffic noise, if this was brought to the attention of the staff we would have been glad to move you to a room that would have more quiet for you. Also, feel free to contact me directly at (8285)692-0521 if you have not been billed correctly, I would be happy to resolve this for you. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I would like to commend the hotel manager. He is an amazing property manager. It is efficient, well-organized and hard working while at the same time being a warm and welcoming host. He registers hundreds of guests every month yet no matter where I come to stay, he remembers me as well as personal details about my life and which rooms I prefer in the hotel. His demeanor is always relaxed and it is obvious he thoroughly enjoys and takes pride in his work at Best Western. Every stay, I have found the hotel spotless, the staff friendly, the amenities above what is normally expected, and the service outstanding. Our family has been loyal guests for years and plan on continuing to stay with Jim and his staff many more time. Thanks mr, manager for providing such a wonderful home away from home!

Room Tip: stay on the back side. front side is noisy because it is on a main highway
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel, your opinions are important to our continued success. Your very kind words mean a lot to myself and my staff, we will look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hotel was in midst of remodel - hard time finding the front desk to register. I felt as though "Captain Obvious" would be visiting us. The hotel is pet friendly which I realize some will like but I was awakened three times by a yipping dog in the next room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel, your opinions are important to our continued success. Allow me to apologize for the difficulty you had finding the entrance during our renovations, there were signs pointing guests in the right direction, but we do understand it was a little confusing. Please consider us the next time you our in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We didn't have reservations when we arrived at 11:30pm and we found that they had rooms. Check-in/Check-out was easy and the staff was friendly. The room was clean but felt a bit damp. I found the bed too soft and the pillows too hard but that is probably just personal taste. They offer breakfast in the morning but it was pretty substandard by any measure.

If you are rolling through and need a place to stay because you can't drive any farther then this is a decent motor lodge. At the same time, I wouldn't make a point of staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel, your opinions are important to our continued success. I was pleased to hear that you found our staff friendly and our room clean. I am disappointed to hear that you found breakfast substandard and your stay was generally unmemorable. We are currently in the process of making major changes and renovations, I am sure you will notice an improvement. Please consider us the next time you our in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Due to the fact that we booked through Priceline, the hotel staff REFUSED our request of Queen or king bed, we even offered to pay extra and they wanted to give us a smoking room. We have never been refused a bed request with any hotel we have booked through Priceline.
The manager is a liar. He told my husband after the first night that they do honor requests of a bed upgrade at $10.00 but when I requested to pay extra the second night he denied the request!
Our stay was on a Monday & Tuesday night not like it was the weekend and they were booked.
Disgusted with this place and the staff.
This is a 2 star hotel, at best.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ginger H
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel, your shared experiences are important to our continued success. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay, many times when you book through a third party site you do not receive your requested room type. The hotel does our best to honor all room type requests when available. Please remember us the next time you are in then Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.