“Beautiful and Serene Mountain Lake Inn”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hendersonville
Mountain Lake Cottages
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Visiting Hendersonville and staying at Leoni's Mountain Lake Inn evokes the true meaning of "lazy days of summer" (or spring, fall and winter). While the pace is laid back there is no shortage of things to do from hanging out and swimming down by the lake to exploring downtown Hendersonville and surrounding towns to hiking and visiting many historical and picturesque sites. Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, a short drive from Asheville and Maggie Valley, MLI, with its charming "campy" row cabins is sure to make anyone feel like they have stepped way back in time for a good old fashioned relaxing vacation, great for couples, families or friends.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank chrisweinberg

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I loved this place- it is a throw back to old camp days. The days flow from a walk around the beautiful lake to just being peaceful and enjoying the tranquilty of this little gem of a place. We loved paddleboarding, kayaking, and counting the ducks and geese. Great place for families- feel so lucky to know it. WILL BE BACK.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Traveling thru North Carolina, I stumbled the Mountain lake Inn in Hendersonville by pure luck.
I wasnt feeling too good as I had a bit of a cold, two days at this place and I feel wonderful. Fishing and Canoeing and walking the lake were just what I needed. I feel 30 years younger than when i arrived. I will be back as often as I can.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2013

What a place! It's almost like a return to your "sleep away" camp days but with no counselors! You can rest, read, bike, boat, swim, walk around a beautiful "walkable" lake. and go into town for a large selection of all kinds of restaurants and boutique shopping. It was a pure joy to drive from Lambertville New Jersey through the magnificent NC mountains. We WILL go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rosespiegel
ftctodd, Director of Sales at Mountain Lake Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Love the fact that you feel 30 years younger. Thank you too for the pictures. Anyitme you this side of the country, please come visit again.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

we rented one of the cottages on the end, with a porch overlooking the lake and it could not have been more wonderful. very clean, charming and peaceful.... and the cottages have screen doors so you can get that wonderful breeze. we loved it. central hot tub and fire pit for cottage guests to enjoy as well. our busy schedule didnt allow for us to enjoy the canoes or paddle boats available (they also provide life vests), but hopefully next time. thanks so much mountain lake inn!

Room Tip: request an end cottage for a lake view, but they all have porches.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I highly recommend staying at Mountain Inn lake. The location is perfect! Close to everything, 20 minutes from Asheville. Only a five minute drive to mainstreet, which is lined with unique shops and great restaurants. What I enjoyed most, was feeling like we were far out in the country, but in reality only minutes from the town. The lake is great for canoeing, paddleboating, and swimming. In the evening I relaxed in the jacuzzi while my husband was grilling dinner on the barbecue. Great place for the whole family, couples, and even girls weekends. I have also come up just for a weekend with the girls and we enjoyed walking around the lake and shopping at the Jcrew outlet, which is a local secret. I have already booked my summer stay here at Leoni's, and am looking forward to my relaxing stress free summer.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jaikoch
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We stayed in cottage 11. Not a good unit. If you have the chance, get another unit. Bathroom sink is outside the bathroom in front of the stove, yep in front of the stove. Musty smell when we arrived, but it aired out quick with windows open. Mattress is old and worn. You have to plug hair dryer into outlet at air unit or it will trip the breaker to units 9, 10, & 11. When you plug in next to the air unit, there is a sign telling you where to plug in, the mirror is across the room. But for the price, I paid 69 per night for end of season, I got what I paid for.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Roy M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
CedarWood Inn
#5 of 11 in Hendersonville
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
#2 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Mountain Lake Cottages? Share your experiences!