“Wonderful coffee, warm and inviting place!”
Review of Jongo Java

Jongo Java
Reviewed 28 March 2013

A fabulous place to get a piping hot foamy cappuccino and lounge on a comfy chair or couch with your favorite person or computer. Love the art, love the ambience. The few available desserts are tasty treats.

1  Thank Linda301e

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This is the best coffee in Hendersonville by far and the scones are to die for. Friendly and pleasant place to have a cup.

1  Thank CarolR249
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I was just looking for a latte to go when I found Jongo Java. I walked in a fell in love. I got my large triple latte for here and I even had a breakfast burrito. The atmosphere is adorable. I walked around and I changed seats three times to take in the scenery from different points of view. Read a book...or one of theirs. You can enjoy their free wifi, people watch, or play with the Lincoln Logs. I stopped there every day on my short visit. You gotta go!

1  Thank Will M
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Really good latte. The shop is cozy and comfortable. I love the fact you can sit outside, at the front window, or privately near the back of the shop. The owner, Daniel, was very nice and Michael behind the counter was informative for us new comers. Will be a regular.

1  Thank jobinlt
Reviewed 21 December 2012

You can't go wrong with Jongo Java if you're in the mood for a great cup of coffee!! I love their espresso choices and their smoothies are also great! The staff that works there are always friendly. You have to try their caramel apple smoothie when the local apples are in season! It's a good place to hang out and there is seating outdoors when the weather is nice. Please stop by when you're in the area because you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Julie S