“Tasty coffee, fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jongo Java

Jongo Java
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, Florida
“Tasty coffee, fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We chose one of the coldest days to visit downtown Hendersonville and needed to warm up! Coffee was tasty and so was the Chai Latte I drank. We also tried out the scones which are more like bars than scones, but still delicious. Lots of places to sit and there were locals playing board games and chatting throughout. Reminded me of a place in Berkeley, California. Worth a visit.

• Visited January 2014

Saluda, North Carolina
“Nice organic coffee shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Tasty baked scones and other treats available. Plenty of seating with a funky cool atmosphere await you at Jongo Java

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never open.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

I would have gotten a beverage here, but they were never open when I was downtown. Would have loved to have a hot drink on a cool night. I mean, seriously, what coffee joint in a tourist town isn't open late night?

• Visited September 2013
“Our favorite place for coffee and great conversation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

The owners are so nice and make you feel so welcome each time we go in. The coffee is great and they give one free refill as well. Nice outdoor seating and in the winter there are several warm cozy places to hang out!

Visited July 2013
“Really good coffee and really nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Jongo Java coffee is great, so much better then its competition The Dancing Bear. The folks that work there are friendly and customer oriented. Atmosphere is pure coffee house and comfy. Pastries are good but the one time I had a wrap sandwich there it was very dried out and basically in edible. When the guy working there asked me how it was I told him and he offered me a $5 credit. Nice gesture I thought. Despite that , I really like the shop and recommend it if you are a coffee hound. Never tried the smoothies but I have seen many folks ordering them.

• Visited June 2013