“Nice room, clean!”

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Hopedale, Illinois
“Nice room, clean!”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

We stopped there on our way to Myrtle Beach. The hotel was nice and clean. You had a contential breakfast as well. Make sure you find time to go see Triple Falls while there, it is breathtaking!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Cheri C
, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 21 June 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review for us. It's very nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Next time you are are here, you might also want to spend some time in the Pisgah National Forest. The waterfalls and other scenery are great, and there are so many hiking trails available. Thanks again. Hoping you have an outstanding summer!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I booked here because of the good TripAdvisor ratings. I knew something was wrong when I was met by many people tending to dogs in the parking lot. When they say this place is pet friendly its an understatement. Every guest, but me, had multiple dogs. Apparently there was a show in town. Barking all night - going up and down the hall. There was no sleep to be had here. The room was OK but the TV remote was dead. I survived it but am glad my wife or family were not with me. IF you are brave enough to stay in this place ask if they're having a dog show within 50 miles.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
DN1601, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 16 June 2012
I was very sorry to read that you didn't enjoy your stay at our Red Roof Inn. Each June our friends from the AKC are in town for the the dog show. They are very responsible pet owners and try very hard to be good neighbors. I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a more pleasant and enjoyable stay for you in the future. We will do our best to provide the best service we possibly can Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I try to use each review as an opportunity to improve.

Travellers are raving about these Hendersonville hotels

Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We stay at this property every year for the same golf tournament & we book the SAME room with a Jacuzzi each year. Well, I will NEVER stay here again because this time the Manager was sooo rude! We checked in on May 20th and were scheduled to stay for 2 nights, but left after ONLY 1 bc the Manager upset me so bad. We arrived Sunday evening and the "new" lady who at the front desk was slow, but very nice. We told her that we would be staying 2nights if my fiance did well in his golf tournament the next day or only one if he did not. I told her that we would know if he was gong to be called back for the 2nd day of the tournament by 1pm, so to please give us a late check out unless we needed to stay another night. She said she had notated that in the computer & that our room was in fact avail for the next night. We then left for dinner and brought her back fresh Krispy Kreme Donuts for being so nice. Well, the next morning I was feeling under the weather and decided to go back to the hotel and lay down after dropping him off at the golf course. I put the "Do NOT Disturb" on the door and housekeeping began knocking on the door OVER and OVER at 10am! I was so annoyed I did not answer the door. Well, they came back 3 more times and called 2x. I was so PISSED and nauseous I did not answer. Well, at 11:15 the Manager comes back beating on the door VERY loudly screaming "You need to GET OUT, check out was at 11" I opened the door and said that we were going to stay another night. She said "How do you know this room is even available?" and I said "Because I asked the girl at the front desk the night before" she said "That doesn't mean its still available" I said, "You know what, forget it, Ill go elsewhere" and she said "Whatever" and walked away. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! This place is a total DUMP and the rooms are filthy and the linens are all stained. It needs updating BAD!!! I don't know why I ever came back here anyway! You just lost me as a customer at ANY Red Roof Inn FOREVER!!! BTW the bed is as HARD as a ROCK & the pillows are pitiful!!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
DN1601, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
I am sorry that you disagree so strongly with our policy asking our guests to check out by eleven or notify the front desk that you wish to extend your stay. I believe this is standard procedure for all hotels. It is never our intention to appear rude by asking that you abide by our policy. It's our goal to have each of our guests leave having rested well and enjoyed a pleasant stay. We are disappointed when we cannot accomplish this.
Barboursville
Reviewed 3 June 2012

If you have a need to stay in Hendersonville, NC this is the hotel to stay at! Fro the moment that I walked in till the time I checked out, every employee was just a pleasure to be around. Diana (GM) was on duty when I arrived and she checked me in lickity split. I work mostly nights and sleep during the day and this hotel was one of the best for it being quiet during daylight hours. Usually I hear housekeeping slamming doors and being loud, but none of that here.
The room was exceptional for a hotel that hasn't been remodeled for I believe they said almost 10 years. The beds were very comfortable and rooms spacious. The fridge and microwave in each room is nice and for the low price they charge, I would copare them to some of the higher end hotels that charge two to three times as much for a room.
Anyone needing a place to stay be it one night or more when in this area, I highly recommend this Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: My particular roo at the end of a hallway was great. I also heard other guest say that their rooms a...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
DN1601, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 5 June 2012
I was very pleased to read your reveiw this morning. You are very kind. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Red Roof Inn. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.
Ardmore, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We stay at the Red Roof Hendersonville once a month during warm weather, Staff is friendly, helpful and courteous. Rooms clean,and a nice breakfast in the morning. We always enjoy our stay.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Atlanga
Reviewed 16 May 2012

This a nice little gem tucked behind Outback Steakhouse right off highway 26. It is as clean as a brand new hotel and very safe. Front desk staff helpful and very nice. Will stay there from now on intead of Holiday Inn Express one exit down at double the price.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank RoscoDaw
DN1601, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 17 May 2012
Thank you very much for that positive review. We were pleased to have you stay at our Red Roof Inn. The Hendersonville area is really lovely in summer. I hope we will see you again soon.
Southern Pines, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 May 2012

My daughter an I stayed at this hotel for 2 days during our school holiday schedule. We were to visit the Biltmore Estates and other attractions in the area. Our room was very clean and our surroundings were quiet. The management team were very kind and courteous to all our needs and even shared some snacks from their employees party. We felt welcomed at all times during our stay.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 2nd floor overlooking the parking lot and my understanding a pet-free floor.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Kirk F
DN1601, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 10 May 2012
Reading your review has brightened my day. It's always a pleasure to know that our guests enjoyed their stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I hope we will see you and your daughter again soon.