“Excellent dining experience behind a small facade.”

Lime Leaf Thai Fusion
Ranked #55 of 201 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We have eaten here twice in the past month. My husband likes his food 'hotter' than I do, so he ordered two dishes marked with 'two peppers' (on a scale that goes to four peppers) and was happy with both his Panang dish and his Pad Thai. I ordered two dishes marked with NO peppers (one was Basil Eggplant and can't remember the name of the other one). Both were full of flavor, mild, and very healthy with lots of vegetables and high quality white meat chicken. I especially appreciated that the broccoli was cut into small enough pieces to eat with cutting them with a knife at the table. Both times we ordered the pot stickers (think they call them fried dumplings) and loved them.
This restaurant also offers some yummy sounding desserts atypical for Asian cuisine restaurants (such as chocolate cake) but we have been too full to try them. They also have lunch specials Monday - Friday from 11 - 3 for only $5.95 which would be a wonderful bargain and we are hoping to have lunch there soon.
The atmosphere is unusual for Hendersonville -- nice tall ceilings, understated Asian feel. The upstairs is supposed to be really interesting but won't be open until May. Service both visits was very prompt and our servers knowledgeable about the menu items.

There are newer reviews for Lime Leaf Thai Fusion

Reviewed 24 February 2012

We've eaten here twice in the past two months and will return. The service is very good and the food is delicious. My favorites are the pear martini, lettuce wraps (they use romaine instead of iceberg), the thai beef salad and butterfly shrimp. I'm sure I'll add more favorites after my next visit!

2  Thank lynnhuffman