“Loved!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2014

First of all, I did not expect to find a Thai restaurant in Hendersonville. What a surprise! The inside was decorated beautifully and was large with an upper sitting area. The menu was also bigger than I expected, which was great since I was hungry and really in the mood for Thai. I started with a bowl of Tom Kha soup with chicken (Coconut soup) as I had really been craving that. I was not disappointed . It was very good! Then I split the Stir Fry with Garlic entrée, choosing brown rice and subbing Tofu for a meat. Again very good. To make it spicier we asked for Thai chili oil on the side. Splitting the entrée was a good idea. The bowl of soap and an entire entrée by myself might have been too much. But splitting the entrée and then having soup was just enough. ;)

We'll definitely return again next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Went for first time for a late lunch. Place was empty but the service was quick and the food was great. Will go back for dinner.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

the food here is good and well priced. We arrived for a Christmas get together with friends at 7:30pm the waitress was very good but at 8:45 the oriental lady manager made it VERY clear by her actions it was time for us to leave. She became hurried and loud toward 's our waitress also. I felt quite embarrassed for her. It was not even 9:00 and the kitchen staff where sitting on the floor when I went to the restroom. If they want to go home early they should not let you in after a certain time. IT spoiled our evering and we took dessert and cofee at another resturant. I will not go there again, shame as the food is good, dut to many other good places to eat in our town.

1  Thank Marilynmonroe2
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Have had two carry out Thai iced coffees with no milk, and carry out Beef Mussaman curry. Excellent... flavorful, hearty, and I felt good hours later. Suggestion: include spoon (not just fork) with carry out utentils, and also something to combine rice and sauce in (like a larger container). However, got a cereal bowl from hotel, and this worked great. Curry was full of really good beef, potatoes, peanuts, and I thought I detected a nice fruit flavor (apple?). Fantastic. Would have gone there to dine in if other family members had wanted to.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We have been here a few times. The green curry is a must, along with the Tom Kai Gai. The one time we ordered a non curry dish, we were disappointed. As for appetizers, the lettuce wraps are solid. If you are a PF Chang fan, you might find the flavor a little weak. Great wine selection too.