“Really good Thai and Chinese food”

Lime Leaf Thai Fusion
Ranked #56 of 202 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a great little Thai place. The staff are very friendly and the food is very good. I got the red curry and enjoyed it very much. I admired the food that others got and it all looked fresh and everyone was enjoying their meals. But I had to try the red curry. One of my favorites and they did not disappoint. Will definitely go there again. While I was there, I did not see anyone send any food back. It was traditionally decorated and service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

great food, service and atmosphere and reasonable priced.menu was very unique, it had some of the standards as well as a few very unusual dishes that were awesome.

1  Thank john b
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The lunch specials cannot be beat for quality and price!! Very clean, quiet and wait staff professional. We love this place

1  Thank touristy93
Reviewed 30 March 2014

First of all, I did not expect to find a Thai restaurant in Hendersonville. What a surprise! The inside was decorated beautifully and was large with an upper sitting area. The menu was also bigger than I expected, which was great since I was hungry and really in the mood for Thai. I started with a bowl of Tom Kha soup with chicken (Coconut soup) as I had really been craving that. I was not disappointed . It was very good! Then I split the Stir Fry with Garlic entrée, choosing brown rice and subbing Tofu for a meat. Again very good. To make it spicier we asked for Thai chili oil on the side. Splitting the entrée was a good idea. The bowl of soap and an entire entrée by myself might have been too much. But splitting the entrée and then having soup was just enough. ;)

We'll definitely return again next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Went for first time for a late lunch. Place was empty but the service was quick and the food was great. Will go back for dinner.