“Rude staff and overpriced!”
Review of Grandad's Apples

Grandad's Apples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My family and kids live locally and enjoy the various orchards that we have here in NC. Today we went to try Grandad's and we were extremely disappointed! The merchandise was all overpriced! After picking overpriced fruit my 2 kids picked up an apple from the ground. We were soon approached from a rude worker/ owner who told us we needed to pay extra since our bag was too full if we take those 2 apples as well (not true). We offered to hand them back to her even though they were from the ground. she said I had to pay an extra fee
that depended on the apples weight! Really?? My kids were upset in tears and I was embarrassed! Oh did I mention I spent $30 on apple cider,animal feed, rides, fruit etc and she makes me pay extra for an apple off the ground that would have fit in my bag that I prepaid for? What kind of customer service is this? Go to Sky Top Apple Orchard!!

5  Thank Avltracy
There are newer reviews for Grandad's Apples

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stopped in August so there was no fresh cider or apples, but those donuts were worth the quick stop. They also had other in season fresh fruit for sale as well as jams and other treats.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

This place has local apples, apple pies, cider, pumpkins, corn maze & cow ride for little ones. Great place to take the family.

1  Thank Queenwondergirl