“Not worth the money”

Denny's
Ranked #121 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very poor quality food. It must be the cheapest from their suppier. I cannot bring myself to go back to this restaurant. I did not expect the best food for the prices but my wife and I left most of it on the plate.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

We stopped going to Denny's about a year and a half ago because of poor service. My blood sugar was low today and I was by myself and decided to stop there since the other restaurants in town that serve breakfast were very crowded by looking at their parking lots. I was seated right away, and after 15 minutes, I still hadn't had anyone come to me to ask what I wanted to drink or to take my order. I got up, brought my menus back to the front, the lady never said a thing, and I walked out. I won't be giving Denny's another chance. I will be spending my money elsewhere. The one star is for the food WHEN it is served, otherwise there would be no stars.

Oh and I called the manager when I got home to let her know what happened and was put on hold for 10 minutes before I hung up and called back! Waited another 3 minutes on hold. Apparently there was an immediate staff meeting as to why the tall dark headed girl just walked out. Nobody seemed to know. Interesting. She was very nice and offered to give me a free meal but I refused as I won't be going back.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Bad diet at Denny's. I clicked Denny's by mistake and don't know how to delete this review!!! Have not been here for years and will never go to another Denny's!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had great service here and the food was very good for the price. Every thing cooked the way we asked and waitress even brought extra napkins

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Saturday October the 5th my husband and I decide once again to dine at our local Denny's... Should have known better from previous mishaps but we always seem to give the benefit of the doubt. Never no more!!! We waited to be serviced by our waitress who did not bother to show until we had to ask another for some assistance with getting coffee.... Finally she arrives and precedes to take our order and just like that she is gone again never to be seen at our booth again and needless to say our food never found its way either!
Not the first time this gas happened but definitely the last!