“A very nice dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stopped at this Applebee's with friends on our way to Myrtle Beach. All three of us ordered different items for dinner. We were very pleased with the food. It was delivered in a very reasonable time. It was served hot and correctly. Was impressed with staff from girl who opened the door and welcomed us to the girl that seated us, to our very delightful waitress. Would stop here again.

1  Thank Chipperhigh2

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Really good food and great service. The kids menu is a great help financially and the kids loved it.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We stop for lunch on the way to Charlotte. We had a nice lunch the wait staff was wonderful. We both had soup,salad and American BLT. What a great sandwich. I recommend this restaurant to any one. Jim and Sandy Claycomb Gallatin TN

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

I like their "Pick Any Two" lunch special menu selections. Good food, served quickly and hot. Our server (Amanda) afforded an excellent level of service. Well worth the very short drive off I-26!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Take a friend to Hendersonville!
Hendersonville, NC is a charming town. Be prepared to take a leisurely walk down Main St and visit the shops. My sister and I decided to share a "2 for $20" deal. You know, you can't beat this. We started with the spinach and artichoke dip then I had the Bourbon St Chicken and Shrimp and she had the Fiesta Lime Chicken. Everything was delicious. The portions were hearty and the seasoning was spot on. I like Applebee's and have visited in several different cities, but the Applebee's in Hendersonville, NC is my favorite - and the 2 for $20 can't be beat!