“Great value, Good food”

Asaka Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #104 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Always a steal of a deal price-wise...big portions of great food...

1  Thank Amber N

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Probably my favorite Japanese food at Asaka Japanese Cuisine is the steak and shrimp choice. It is always delicious. I really enjoy getting the seaweed salad. Sometimes I go in just to buy that and take it home.

1  Thank lllteachermomnc
Reviewed 29 June 2011

my brother and his fiance love this place; i thought it was OK. but the prices are good and if you're in the mood for some americanized japanese food and you're in hendersonville, it'll do.

2  Thank iselynjenniep
Reviewed 3 April 2009

I'll keep it short and sweet. The food is good, my husband loves it so much that we eat there at LEAST once a week.

2  Thank jmlln1