“Surprisingly good Japanese food at a very low price”

Asaka Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #127 of 197 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Surprisingly good Japanese food at a very low price”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Large portions, nicely cooked, and very good appetizers all at a very low price. We love the carrots, main dishes are all good. My scallop special was perfectly cooked. The service is friendly and helpful. The restaurant is comfortable, well lit, and a great place to stop after shopping. A place I could eat twice a week happily.

• Visited August 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Food But Very Slow”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Ate there on a Monday evening, restaurant wasn't busy but it took forever to get my food. Waited about 15 minutes for my appetizer of 2 egg rolls to come out. Waited another 15 minutes for my chicken and mushrooms to make it out of the kitchen. Table service was good, server kept my water glass full. When I finally got my food it was good, but not really worth the long wait. Probably won't go back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank rocknrun
“Freshest food, quantity, and lowest value for the whole family!”
Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

I have seen Asaka grow from day one! It has ALWAYS ben the freshest food and a large quantity of food for an unbelievably LOW price! Tell 'em the "Moving Guys" said stop in! Great Food! Always Fresh! Low Cost! Superb Quality!

1 Thank Wncmovers
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Order the Teppanyaki chicken!”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

The Teppanyaki chicken is my favorite. The sauce is not so sweet as the Teriaki and comes with mushrooms, rice and carrots. They are very friendly there and love families!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Lisa W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We eat here once a week!”
Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

My family and I love Asaka!! The price is great for the food!! We can eat here for a family of 3 just as cheap as we can eat at a Fast food place & it's MUCH MORE yummy!! Prices for most entrees range from $6-$10.

1 Thank Siamcinderella