“OUT OF BUSINESS”

Add it.
Falderal Winery
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Closed in February 2014

Nothing more to say but I need to write 100 characters to have this review accepted by the system

1  Thank Pa-Trekker
Reviewed 14 January 2014

With wine tastings and other events Falderal Winery in Hendersonville is a hidden gem. Located just off Main Street I suspect some residents and certainly many tourists never see it. I encourage anyone that has a interest in wine to stop on by. They also offer wine making classes and equipment as well. In addition, they have some limited beer brewing supplies. The owners are always friendly and I hope they have a long, successful run in Hendersonville!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Whenever we visit Historic Downtown Hendersonville, my wife Tammy and I always stop by Falderal to sample their latest label! The owners, Paul & Julia, are congenial and very knowledgeable about their product - and about wine or beer making at home! Falderal Winery is the perfect place to shop for a thoughtful gift for a wine loving friend, or to buy a bottle or two to enjoy yourself :)