“Great Food!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This place was recommended by the people at Elijah Mountain Mining. We stopped in here for lunch on a Sunday around noon. The food was great, but they were only serving breakfast with the exception of the baked ziti which was on special. I was looking forward to breakfast, but my husband on the other hand had wanted lunch. So, he was a bit disappointed. I ordered an omelet with potatoes and my husband ordered the special baked ziti. Both of us left happy! The food was great! A wonderful little stop on our trip!

1  Thank crbwwl
There are newer reviews for Dixie Diner

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Cinnamon french toast with fruit, egg white omlettes, bacon, grits. Mickey mouse pancakes for children. Everything was wonderful. 5 of us had breakfast and there were no complaints.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The Dixie Diner on Brevard Road (Hwy. 64) in Laurel Park (near Hendersonville, NC) is quite unassuming from the outside. Once inside you feel comfortable. The back room (with all the owls) is very charming. The back patio /deck overlooking the babbling stream is quiet and beautiful. I have been here 3 times in the past month and each time I had a wonderful meal (2 times for breakfast and once for lunch). They are not open for dinner. Their weekend breakfast buffet is very good. The quality of the food and its preparation has never disappointed. They do NOT offer small portions. I am a pretty big guy and I have never left there feeling hungry. I recommend the Dixie Diner to anyone looking for a good breakfast or lunch at very reasonable prices. Enjoy!!

1  Thank Jay F
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I almost passed this place

It was around 8:30 on a Sunday and my wife and I were on our way back home to Nashville from Tyron, NC.

Our plan was to drive through the Pisgah, Smokey's and Cherokee for our road trip and needed a decent breakfast when we stumbled across this amazing treasure of a diner.

We ended up ordering a omelette special off the menu that turned out delicious!

They have four separate dining rooms, each with their own charm as well as a beautiful outdoor dining Patio!

The service was GREAT and the Prices was very reasonable!

We would Highly recommend this for the perfect breakfast Diner to start a road trip!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Four of us stopped to eat breakfast. Had the buffet, and service and food was good, but my brother in law felt the place just did not seem as appealing, appeared to not be the cleanest floors, etc. He is not willing to try again, but I would if near when I wanted to eat.