“So much salt my food was preserved!”
Review of El Paso Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

El Paso Mexican Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Yesterday we joined another couple for dinner at this location. We were very DISSAPOINTED. One of our orders asked to substitute chicken for beef, but the order came out wrong and, when advised of this, the waiter actually tried to argue about what was ordered. My macho burrito was so salty that it was almost inedible. I felt like I ingested a weeks worth if sodium in ine meal. My wife had Talapia, which she said was just average. Rather than serving rice or refried beans, they served Italian bread, which given this was Mexican food, we were surprised to say the least. Finally, the waiter we had was very unpleasant, never smiled, and never checked with us to see how we liked our meals or if we needed anything else. Overall, we were DISSAPOINTED and would not return again. if you want good Mexican food in Hendersonville, we reccomend Pappas and Beers, where we had a much better meal and better service as well.

2  Thank Peter J
There are newer reviews for El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 16 April 2014

always started here, great food, nice service and amazing salsa bar. infinite tortilla chips with two dips are great too. strongly recommend

1  Thank Petr K
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Service is very quick. Menu options are just like any Mexican eatery in North America. It's not like the food I've eaten in Mexico City, Puebla, or Tlaxcala. But, it's good! And the service is very friendly.

1  Thank stanv
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Just had another exceptional meal there. Service is great. If you can even finish everything on your plate you will be proud of yourself! Can't beat the prices and the quality and quantity of their offerings. Go and prove me wrong:)

1  Thank Wally J
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Am eating here rt now and i have not had camerones al diablo this good and 'macho' since i left central mexico in 1971! What i am now eating is authentic and very good! Who wudda thought? I just moved here from drought-stricken California and this place is nearby....Guess where i'm going to be eating out regularly? Service has been excellent and the prices fair and competative. I rate this place as an excellent 'find' !

1  Thank DDahvid