“great menu items”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 27 January 2014

love some of the things on the menu, but sometimes it's good and others it is just average. it's very hit and miss and we don't eat here that often.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

One of the few places in downtown we had not tried...and we wish we would have kept it that way. The atmosphere left a lot to be desired, the menu while somewhat creative, was expensive. We decided on the Chicken and smoked cheddar sandwich and a small salad to share. The salad was your average joe salad, spring mix with a few veggies thrown on, and then when our sandwich arrived, it was just that a sandwich... no garnish, no side, no pickle, nothing! For an $8.00 in a sit down restaurant, you expect a little more. With so many delicious restaurants, this is one I will not be back to.

1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Nice waiter, friendly staff, good drinks. Our food was not memorable. I had the cottage pie. Watery gravy, rather tasteless dish. I was disappointed, as others reviewed it well on this site. My husband had the chicken curry, which was rather bland with little taste of curry. Very slow service, but OK since we were with friends and had a lot do good conversation. Nice, attractive restaurant. If I ever go again I will try the meatloaf as that was also recommended.

1  Thank nic60760
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We have gone to this restaurant a number of times over the years. The food has always been consistently excellent. We especially enjoy the seafood and the signature tomato bisque. The service can be a little erratic at times.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and I took friends here last night and we all came away with huge smiles on our face. We've all vowed to dine here more often. Two of us had the wonderful meat loaf with delicious glazed carrots and roast potatoes, which included soup (Great Tomato Basil last night) or salad. These dishes were wonderfully HOT, freshly prepared, and, at $12 (!), we were awe-struck at the cost-quality ratio. My wife had Mac and Cheese and a Caesar salad, both very reasonably priced, while the last guest had the more expensive Seared Scallops on a bed of Spinach ($22), but she raved about this dish, too. All four of us can't wait to return.