“Period Classic, Impeccable Accommodation, Great Location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hendersonville
Elizabeth Leigh Inn
Ranked #6 of 15 Hendersonville B&B and Inns
Newcastle, Australia
“Period Classic, Impeccable Accommodation, Great Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

Staying at the Elizabeth Leigh Inn - after travelling all over this nation as both a business and personal traveller from Australia - this is by far the most amazing place I have every stayed. Completely deserves the 5 star ratings others have given it. Nothing is spared in making your stay comfortable from the appointment of the rooms to the friendly and relaxing welcome from the hosts. This place is a gem - you owe it to yourself. Enjoy - like I did.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Durham, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

We really enjoyed our time at Elizabeth Leigh. The room was amazing. Very comfortable. The breakfast was quite good and the hostess very warm and helpful.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Galveston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

My husband & I were so lucky to have found this beautiful place on our first trip to North Carolina. Cindy is such a gracious hostess and has done an absolutely amazing restoration of a magnificent old home in Hendersonville. This historical gem has been impecably decorated yet offers all the comforts of home. We hope to get the opportunity to visit again very soon.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Another fantastic stay at the Elizabeth Leigh Inn. I can feel my blood pressure drop as soon as I pull up in the driveway. Everything about the Inn from the grounds to the cozy blankets in the parlor is just so inviting and comfortable. The porches and garden are perfect for relaxing in the mountain air and the rooms provide the best night sleep anyone could ask for. I've been lucky enough to stay in each of the rooms during multiple visits throughout the years and no matter which room I end up in, it is remarkably clean, quiet and I sleep like a baby. The Innkeepers, Mike and Cindy are kind and genuine people who are hospitable and professional. The food is always fresh and delicious. I just got home and am already looking at the calendar to see when I can get back for another visit!! My only regret is not being able to stay longer - oh and not bringing one of their awesome coffee mugs home withe me :)

Room Tip: You can't go wrong by booking this place, I have never slept so good or had a better meal. I wis...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Chapel Hill, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

The attention to detail, both decor as well as the visitor's comfort, are the best I have ever encountered. The inn is immpeccably clean and well decorated. Table linens were crips, sheets and towels soft and the bed yielded the best night's sleep I have had in months.
We sat in front of the roaring fire in the parlor, reading. My husband sipped Cointreau while I lanquished over a treat of ice cream - both provided in the guest kitchen - amongst other things.
Breakfast was equally memorable with a the best muffin I had ever tasted.
This is a "must return to" inn - truly the best we have ever encountered!

Room Tip: The Sage Room has a working fireplace - which was lovely to warm the room in the morning.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DFSTNC
Lillington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

Each time my husband and I visit Hendersonville, we try a different inn but we have found our favorite one now that we have visited the Elizabeth Leigh Inn. Not only is it beautifully restored, the innkeepers, Cindy and Mike were gracious and friendly. We stayed in the downstairs Rose Room which was very comfortable and provided a soothing, cozy haven. The guest pantry was well stocked and convenient, the breakfast was delicious and the porch was inviting, even in December. I have visited many inns thru the years in many states and this one ranks as one of my personal favorites.

Room Tip: The downstairs Rose Room appeared to be the largest.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nancy G
High Point, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2011

I just returned from our annual visit at the Elizabeth Leigh Inn. The four of us have been staying there for the past 10 years and we absolutely love it. Cindy is the best hostess and this year she even prepared a wonderful dinner for our friend who was celebrating her 60th birthday. My sister and I always stay in the lavender room and our two friends stay in the rose room. The entire house is beautifully decorated and Cindy and Mike make you feel so welcome. We have already booked our reservations for October of 2012 and can't wait to return!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Marie M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
CedarWood Inn
#6 of 11 in Hendersonville
Ramada Hendersonville
Ramada Hendersonville
#4 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Elizabeth Leigh Inn? Share your experiences!