“An Absolute Must Stay in Hendersonville, or anywhere else in NC!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hendersonville
Elizabeth Leigh Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hendersonville B&B and Inns
Madison, Alabama
“An Absolute Must Stay in Hendersonville, or anywhere else in NC!!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

My wife and I found the Elizabeth Leigh Inn, trolling on Trip Advisor, and decided to give it a try. What a stroke of luck in finding an EXCELLENT place to stay. It is a gorgeous property, old and very painstakingly restored to a fine level of Southern ewxcellence. Cindy the Innkeeper was terrific in telling us about the Inn, and all their work getting it ready and keeping it up. Rooms, only 4, were all gorgeous. Our room had a great fireplace and a cozy sitting area, perfect for those fall nights in October. The attention to detail with the wine, drinks, snacks (and homemade cake) available around the clock made for a great stay. Terrific breakfast, again prepared by Cindy. Cindy told us about Hendersonville, a very nice place to visit. We were only disappointed that we didn'[t have longer to stay. We will be back, definitely. Les from Madison..

Room Tip: Pick any of the 4 rooms (one downstairs) and you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 24 October 2012

If you are looking for a relaxing, peaceful, quaint place look no further! My wife and I were treated by some close friends to a night at the Elizabeth Leigh Inn. The Inn is hosted by Ms
Cindy Baer who is a delightful Innkeeper like no other. She is the best cook and hostess in
western North Carolina. The Inn is a beautiful old two story home converted to an Inn, which
has extra large rooms with twelve foot high ceilings and are decorated in different beautiful colors with old antique furniture and Kingsize beds. It was a very memorable weekend.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Elizabeth Leigh Inn in Hendersonville, NC for a weekend away and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The house is beautiful, and really enjoyed the room and of course the porch! Breakfast was amazing, and the owners were great.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Inn. Luxurious accommodations, great fellowship and delicious food. There are lots of places to sit and unwind, either on the wrap around porch or on the well-groomed grounds. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: We loved the Rose Room because it's on the first floor. All of the other rooms are upstairs. I...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Manning, South Carolina
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Beautiful inn! The owners are lovely people, very gracious and willing to help with anything. The rooms are very luxurious and the breakfast is delicious! Southern hospitality at its best! My husband and I will definitely stay here again when he is in town for business. Pamela S.

Room Tip: For tv fans, choose the Rose room!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The Elizabeth Leigh Inn in Hendersonvill, NC was my choice for a recent trip with my wife. This 19th century home and its grounds make for a beautiful stay. I can highly recomend the Elizabeth Leigh Inn.

Room Tip: The Rose Room is spacious and includes a fireplace, comfortable sitting area and a luxurious four-po...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I stayed here for a business trip to Asheville, NC. What a great unique experience! Being from Colorado, I got to experience first hand what "Southern Hospitality" is all about. I have to say that - I LOVE it! The hostess was very nice and made me feel at home. It was nice hanging out in the oversized kitchen with an adult beverage (the mini-fridge was always stocked) in the evening after working all day. Nice folks to chat with, and just relax. I had breakfast each morning prepared for me and it was incredible - enough to make it to dinner with just a lite lunch. The inside is beautiful and the outside is landscaped nicely. Next time I hope to bring my wife - she would not want to ever leave. I would highly recommend this place to anyone for any reason - quite a unique and enjoyable stay!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank John N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
CedarWood Inn
#5 of 11 in Hendersonville
The Cascades Mountain Resort
The Cascades Mountain Resort
#6 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Elizabeth Leigh Inn? Share your experiences!