“Once you stay there, you want to return over and over again!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hendersonville
Elizabeth Leigh Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hendersonville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 May 2010

My experience at the Elizabeth Leigh Inn has been outstanding. I go with 3 of my close girlfriends once a year to Hendersonville for a girls weekend. We have stayed with Mike and Cindy for 10 years. We book our next year’s reservation the day we leave. We look forward to this weekend each year because they treat us like family. Here is a perfect example of what I mean by that statement.

One year Cindy and Mike were catering a bridal rehearsal dinner for about 70 people on the night we arrived. Cindy got permission from the groom’s parents for us to be included in their cookout, that was being held in the side yard of the Inn. She seated us at a special table and we had a wonderful time. It was an evening we will always remember.

Kathie Bozard Barker

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank dog187870
There are newer reviews for Elizabeth Leigh Inn

Reviewed 2 May 2010

Mike and Cindy are the most gracious hosts. We have visited 6 times in the past three years. The rooms are comfortable and Cindy and MIke could not be more accomodating. Anything we wanted or needed they will gladly take care of. We feel like they are family, we have sat in their kitchen, (a wonderful comfortable) rocking chair and just chatted like we have known them for years. The breakfast in the morning is wonderful and again they would do anything to make it more enjoyable. I would strongly recommend anyone who is looking to travel to Hendersonville, definately make the Elizabeth Leigh Inn your choice.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2010

I have realxed at the Elizabeth Leigh Inn since Mike and Cindy Baer opened, and every time I stay it is wonderful. Over the years and through the seasons, it is my favorite get away. Sometimes my husband and I visit for the romance, and sometimes I go by myself just to be. The rooms are absolutely beautiful and the entire house feels like home and is very Southern. The breakfasts... let me just say that CIndy is an amazing cook. However, the best place to be is on that wide verandah sipping iced tea or a favorite libation. The Elizabeth Leigh Inn is inviting, relaxing, and a great place to just take in the beauty of North Carolina away from the fast hustle and bustle of the city.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2010

I've been able to visit the Elizabeth Leigh Inn multiple times for weddings, baby showers and girls weekends and I've never had anything less than a wonderful experience! The food is consistently delicious, the rooms have a perfect balance between elegance and comfort. Mike and Cindy are kind and welcoming and do an excellent job of making the Inn charming and relaxing no matter what the occasion!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2010

From the minute you step into this beautiful inn, the experience you receive when you stay at Elizabeth Leigh is unsurpassed. From the elegantly decorated and very spacious rooms, to the warm and friendly service you receive from the Innkeeper, Cindy, you feel like you arrived home. Even though you have privacy, the sunny and welcoming kitchen draws you in for some friendly chat. Each one of the four private suites has its unique flavor and we cannot pick our favorite. The grounds are beautifully manicured and hopefully Cindy will serve you the very best French toast that you’ve ever had while you are there. We recommend the Elizabeth Leigh Inn to anyone we know traveling near Hendersonville.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2010

This is a wonderful bed and breakfast! The service was great and the owners were very friendly! The breakfast was amazing! It felt like home!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2009

My wife and I decided to take our first trip together since our honeymoon, and we chose to stay at the Elizabeth Leigh Inn.

From the initial contact made with the inn it was a pleasurable experience as the Elizabeth Leigh had the best website of any bed and breakfast from Charlottesville, VA to Greenville, SC. It truly represented the feel of the place, and I knew it was going to be perfect.

When we arrived we were instantly greeted by the owners and made to feel at home. Our room was the Rose Room, and it was unbelievably well furnished. Everything in the room was in the English Country style, which instantly made us feel relaxed and taken care of. The gourmet breakfasts prepared our two mornings there were delicious, and all of the restaurants on Main Street were within walking/short driving distance.

My wife and I enjoyed this place just as much as our honeymoon in St. Barths. It really is a luxurious setting to have some quiet time alone. We just wish we had a few more days.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville
Melange Bed and Breakfast
Melange Bed and Breakfast
#2 of 15 in Hendersonville

Been to Elizabeth Leigh Inn? Share your experiences!