“Enjoyable lunch”

Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I attended a family luncheon at Fatz recently. The service was very good, the food was delivered in a timely manner and met my expectations for quallity. I recommend this restaurant as it gives consistent service and quality.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Nothing special to look at outside, this restaurant is located in a low end strip mall. Inside it was clean and warm and the staff was friendly. We were asked if we minded seating in the bar area which was fine with us. The table was a little too close to the adjacent one, so the hostess volunteered to move it over a bit. The light level was low and it took a minute for our eyes to adjust so we could read the extensive menu. Our server was accommodating to our requests and knowledgable about the menu. I asked what kind of fish was served and she knew it was basa (a Vietnamese catfish). I asked about the sugar content in the flavored tea and she gave me the option of getting unsweetened tea with the flavoring before I even asked. She checked in with us several times and refilled our teas promptly. The vegetables and salad greens were fresh, even the green beans which were cooked perfectly. Come to think of it, everything was cooked perfectly. The peanut butter pie was rich enough to share and reasonably priced for its generous size. Healthier selections and gluten- free items are marked on the menu. We will return.

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy ding at this Fatz. Food and atmosphere are great. Love the Calabash chicken, poppy rolls, ribs, soup, salad and sides. Can find something to satisfy anyone.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We found out about FATZ in Shelby N.C. from a friend who took us there for Lunch. We were stating in Hendersonville N.C. so went to that FATZ also. The Service there was outstanding. We went there every day until we left the area. Cannot wait to go back to Hendersonville to go there again!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

One of our favorite places to dine out! Always find the restaurant extremely CLEAN, the staff are very friendly, the menu has
A nice variety of items to choose from. The soups are always good, however, the potato is my favorite. The steaks, ribs, seafood, salads, have all been superb! The rolls with the cinnamon butter are delicious, and you can't eat just one! The peach cobbler and cheesecake are favorite desserts, and we share because the servings are large! The coffee with dessert is just perfect! When it's my night to pick the place for dinner, watch out Fatz.... Here we come, and ask for Michael, he is an Outstanding server!