“Great food, great service”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #118 of 200 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We went for lunch the other day and had a great meal. We were greeted promptly when we arrived and sat in the back at a nice table. The waitress immediately greeted us and took our drink order. She offered us homemade lemonade, and although we declined I now wish I took her up on her suggestion as everything was excellent.

Personally I had the wedge salad and the chicken pot pie. The wedge was good, and so was the pot pie. The best part of the meal is that our waitress was very attentive and responsive and our drinks were NEVER low.

During the meal we had a nice interaction with the manager, Scott, who could not be more accommodating and pleasant to deal with. He wanted to ensure that we enjoyed our time while we were at the restaurant, which is so rare to find these days.

We will definitely visit again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Prvteye

St. Petersburg, Florida
“O'Charley's, O'Yea”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I had lunch at this location today, April 19 2013.
The service was excellent, the food was very good and the restaurant was
clean and attractive! Overall, the customer service was professional, attentive.
Liked best: fresh, hot rolls and butter.
Liked least: lack of vegetarian choices (server was more than willing to
accomodate, however). A simple veggie burger or pasta primavera would
add a lot to the menu.

• Visited April 2013
Charlotte
“Don't sit in the Bar!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

As a frequent business traveler, I usually will sit in the Bar area and enjoy my meal and watch some sports. At this place do Not sit in the Bar area. The Bartender (Female name started with a "B") that was working the night that I was there, she was more interested in talking to fellow employees and regulars then coming to greet me at my table. I waited ten minutes before another server from a different section finally came over and said hello. After she took my drink order, I watched her put it in and then noticed the Bartender just skip over it in favor of her friends at the bar. It took fifteen minutes for my drink. My food was Okay, but not much to write home about.
The seating in the Bar area is terrible, if you are not at the actual bar, you have hanging lamps blocking all the TVs
I will not go back, I also had a man ask me for money outside the front door when I stepped outside to talk on the phone.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Jack W
Fletcher
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GOOD PLACE TO EAT”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Overall I like eating at this O'charley's. The last time we ate there the rolls were not hot and hard but usually they are good. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
Hendersonville, NC
“Should have gone to Fatz Cafe”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Looking for a nice dinner out. New wine list yay! "Oh, we just got that wine in this afternoon. It's not chilled." Chose something else. Had to ask 2 other people to bring the wine. When food arrived sides were tepid. No refill on husbands soda. Server was less than attentive. Will definitely say NO to Charleys and YES to Fatz Cafe.

• Visited November 2012