“Excellent Food & Service”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #120 of 198 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brevard NC
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had not eaten at this O'Charley's and had coupons so decided to give it a try. Very pleased with the food. I had the salmon and my husband had the ribs. Both were very good as were the salad, rolls and spinach/artichoke dip. I like that they have different serving sizes (6 oz. vs 9 oz, etc.) That is a nice option to have. Service was great. Restaurant very clean. We will be back!

• Visited November 2013

“Chad is the BEST server you will ever find!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Service, food, staff were outstanding! The restaurant and restrooms were extremely clean! Our server CHAD was the best, most attentive, smiling, just wanted everything to be just perfect the entire meal! Don't visit Hendersonville,NC without stopping by to enjoy a nice meal with this friendly bunch of people, don't know how they managed to get them all in one place... But kudos to the Boss!
And when you go, ask for Chad or Hunter... You will NOT be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Long time since I had been to an O'Charley's... but”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

this O'Charley's was open on a rainy Sunday night & was nearby our hotel so stopped. Our good fortune, indeed. We received a cheery greeting and were seated promptly. Our server Mark was very personable and knowledgeable about the menu selections & gave us great service. Hot rolls just out of the oven. Mark helped me decide on the "cowboy sirloin" over another choice.

I will say this... for my palate this sirloin steak (medium, juicy, & tender) was seasoned so well that I MUST go back to a local O'Charley's soon just to see IF it will be as good. Moreover, I recently paid far more for a strip steak au poivre at a very nice local restaurant... I cannot say WHICH I ENJOYED MORE, but the "cowboy sirloin" was the bargain of the two.

Although I did not declare this to be one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant, my steak on this visit certainly exceeded ALL MY EXPECTATIONS! It is also one of the two best steaks I've has so far in 2013.

Also the manager was very busy seeing that all guests were being served well and well satisfied with their meals at the restaurant... he checked with us twice during the evening. The restaurant also features "FREE PIE on WEDNESDAY with a meal" which Mark said that particular O'Charley's was extremely committed to customer satisfaction and that management at this location would offer free pie to those just getting a sandwich or even a cup of coffee.

• Visited August 2013
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Hopefully a one time situation, the quality slipped”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We've always been pleased with the quality, value and service here. But the last time we ate there the asparagus was inedible, even after a second helping was brought. The manager said it was hard to get good asparagus this time of year. Knowing that, I should have been discouraged from ordering it. Also, the chicken dish was tough and the pasta was not tasty. Well, the pecan pie was good, so they finished strong. And the waiter was friendly and helpful.

• Visited July 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We went for lunch the other day and had a great meal. We were greeted promptly when we arrived and sat in the back at a nice table. The waitress immediately greeted us and took our drink order. She offered us homemade lemonade, and although we declined I now wish I took her up on her suggestion as everything was excellent.

Personally I had the wedge salad and the chicken pot pie. The wedge was good, and so was the pot pie. The best part of the meal is that our waitress was very attentive and responsive and our drinks were NEVER low.

During the meal we had a nice interaction with the manager, Scott, who could not be more accommodating and pleasant to deal with. He wanted to ensure that we enjoyed our time while we were at the restaurant, which is so rare to find these days.

We will definitely visit again.

• Visited May 2013