“Just Ain't None Better”

Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Mills River, North Carolina
“Just Ain't None Better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

I travel and eat at a lot of restaurants and you just can't beat O'Charleys for great food and value. Today I had the Farm raised Catfish Filet, Real Hush Puppies, Slaw, some of the best Cheese Grits ever, Of course those famous hot yeast rolls, and the best fried Pickles ever which I believe is a relative new item on the menu. The servers are the best in the business, no sour puss here, they are great.

• Visited January 2014

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

The atmosphere is nice-very attractive yet homey-service was superb, food very good. Pricing is excellent. Would go again.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Wendy B
Brevard NC
“Excellent Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had not eaten at this O'Charley's and had coupons so decided to give it a try. Very pleased with the food. I had the salmon and my husband had the ribs. Both were very good as were the salad, rolls and spinach/artichoke dip. I like that they have different serving sizes (6 oz. vs 9 oz, etc.) That is a nice option to have. Service was great. Restaurant very clean. We will be back!

• Visited November 2013
“Chad is the BEST server you will ever find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Service, food, staff were outstanding! The restaurant and restrooms were extremely clean! Our server CHAD was the best, most attentive, smiling, just wanted everything to be just perfect the entire meal! Don't visit Hendersonville,NC without stopping by to enjoy a nice meal with this friendly bunch of people, don't know how they managed to get them all in one place... But kudos to the Boss!
And when you go, ask for Chad or Hunter... You will NOT be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Long time since I had been to an O'Charley's... but”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

this O'Charley's was open on a rainy Sunday night & was nearby our hotel so stopped. Our good fortune, indeed. We received a cheery greeting and were seated promptly. Our server Mark was very personable and knowledgeable about the menu selections & gave us great service. Hot rolls just out of the oven. Mark helped me decide on the "cowboy sirloin" over another choice.

I will say this... for my palate this sirloin steak (medium, juicy, & tender) was seasoned so well that I MUST go back to a local O'Charley's soon just to see IF it will be as good. Moreover, I recently paid far more for a strip steak au poivre at a very nice local restaurant... I cannot say WHICH I ENJOYED MORE, but the "cowboy sirloin" was the bargain of the two.

Although I did not declare this to be one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant, my steak on this visit certainly exceeded ALL MY EXPECTATIONS! It is also one of the two best steaks I've has so far in 2013.

Also the manager was very busy seeing that all guests were being served well and well satisfied with their meals at the restaurant... he checked with us twice during the evening. The restaurant also features "FREE PIE on WEDNESDAY with a meal" which Mark said that particular O'Charley's was extremely committed to customer satisfaction and that management at this location would offer free pie to those just getting a sandwich or even a cup of coffee.

• Visited August 2013