“Typical average motel room”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Tampa, Florida
“Typical average motel room”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Chose this for the location right off the Interstate. A little difficult to find. Motel was adequate but nothing special. Night manager was very helpful and gave us a room where we could park our motorcycles right in front. Everything worked fine in the room.

Room Tip: Any room is sufficient.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mrharley
Kathy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We take comments and concerns and use these as a valuable training tool. We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Hendersonville and look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
South Carolina
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. It is starting to show its age and look a bit rough. I guess it is a good value option but I would not choose to stay there with my family. The grounds were not clean trash and hotel tools were scattered about. The room air conditioner was among the loudest I have ever heard.

Room Tip: A bit rough, choose a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank James B
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Hendersonville. We take your comments very seriously and use these comments to make improvements. We apologize that we fell short of your expectations.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I was recently passing through the area during my business travels and decided to stop in the Hendersonville area. I took a quick check of trip advisor and read a few reviews. Upon great reluctance I dedcided to come to the comfort INN. I found the location,the property looked well maintained. The staff was professional and courteous. The rate was decent. It compared to about the same of a few other places I checked. I didnt know what to expect in my room, but I what I did find I was pleasntly surprised. The room was very clean, with no odd smells, and the bathroom was cleaner than I expected also. My tv remote wouldnt work, but someone from the front desk reprogrammed it and I was good to go. The beds were comfortable, nothing like sleeping at home, but still a good nights rest. I noticed some Freeway traffic, but nothing to extreme. I was up early the next morning, to hit the road. Checkout was simple, and the breakfast was hot, and the coffee was great!! Like I said, this Comfort Inn was an unexpected surprise. I guess you cant believe eveything you read. I would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Adam W
Kathy K, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 5 July 2013

We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sincerely
Kathy Kanupp
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful BUT the room was dirty and moldy. The bathroom walls had some kind of food stuck on and mold on the ceiling. Just old and in disrepair-shower faucet was coming out of the wall. The pool was clean however. They ran out of towels and pillows, we only had 3 towels in a room that sleeps four and a rollaway . We were on the bottom floor by the pool and amazingly enough, it was quiet.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank chrissie369
Kathy K, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Hendersonville. We apologize for any problems you incurred.

We take your comments very seriously and use the comments to improve our property.

Again, please accept apologies.

Travellers are raving about these Hendersonville hotels

Reviewed 22 June 2013

So if you are wanting to call and reserve a room at this hotel, let me just warn you that if you give them your account information they will charge you for the wrong day and count it as a no show. You then will not get a refund and lose out on that money. The manager will LIE and say that she was there 12hrs straight listening to all the reservation calls and listening to her employees read them back, when there is no way that could even happen because who can wait 12hrs to use the bathroom? No one I know. So needless to say I will never recommmend this hotel to anyone!!!! They are thiefs and liars!!!! I will never in my life stay at a choice hotel ever, and will persuade everyone I know to do the same!!!

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Starlite07
Kathy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent reservation at the Comfort Inn Hendersonville. We apologize for the problem you incurred. The GM is frequently on the property for longer than 12 hours and since Friday was a busy night, she was here helping the Front Desk Clerk. We apologize that we cannot refund your charges without a valid cancellation number.

Comfort Inn Hendersonville
Nashville, Illinois
Reviewed 7 June 2013

You can hear all the highway noises. The walls are paper thin. You can hear people talking outside. The beds are hard to sleep on. We thought it was dirty when we came in. You can come but i wouldn't come. We didn't go to the swimming pool but it might be dirty to because it is outside. Last night we heard peoples conversations and we couldn't go to sleep until I came out and told them to be quite.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jake S
Kathy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 8 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We take your opinion very seriously and use your comments to improve the property. We apologize that your stay was less than you expected. Please contact me directly at gm.nc153@choicehotels.com with any further comments or concerns.

K Kanupp
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Staff is nice. Rooms were clean. However, this is right off of a major highway and had a lot of traffic noise. My room was next to the pool AND the ice machine. ..HUGE MISTAKE! It is almost midnight and the room above me has young kids crying and running around. .. and the drunks a few rooms away are still standing outside of the rooms, laughing and talking very loud. Contacted staff, not much improved :(

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank ForrestK9
Kathy K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
Thank you for your response for your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Hendersonville. We take these problems very seriously and please be assured that your comments have been addressed and we will strive to keep noisy guests quite in the future.