“Best nights sleep”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
florida
“Best nights sleep”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

This is the second time we stayed at this Hampton. I made our reservations early in order to have my requests honored. At check in it was a pleasure to know that Jerry insured my requests were honored. My confidence in early reservations was restored. We stayed at this Hampton about 4 years ago and much to my disappointment at check in, I was told they could not give me the room I requested ( with reservation I made 2 months previously) because others came before me Jerry and Jess and all the front desk staff were friendly and most helpful. It was pleasant to have a live voice on the wake up call. The rooms were clean and the maids did an excellent job of keeping the rooms comfortable and clean. I particularly liked the soap dish, the bathroom amenities and the shower.. I forgot my shower cap,and my husband forgot his razor, the front desk graciously provided us with these item. We were impressed that there was no stale /hotel smell. Our clothes did not smell when we arrived home. We stayed for four nights, since I am a light sleeper I generally have trouble sleeping, but the rooms are very quiet and beds comfortable. This was the most quiet and restful sleep I have ever had other then my own bed. we awoke each day refreshed. The breakfast was good with the usual selections. Besides being a clean, modern and great hotel, the location is convenient to most everything such as restaurants, Ingles, and the downtown area. All the staff were friendly and keep the hotel clean and comfortable. We highly recommend this Hampton Inn. The management does an excellent job in keeping this busy motel running smoothly.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 29 September 2012
Dear clare07,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us, and with other TripAdvisor members, is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. I will be certain to share you comments with Jerry, Jess, and the rest of our staff sot that they know our guests recognize it when they are provided with a spectacular product accompanied by top-notch service. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

Bruce Pope

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 20 September 2012

The saying you get what you pay for totally applies to this hotel. For me, it was worth every penny. When you walk in the lobby is beautiful and modern. They had out cookies, coffee, hot cocoa, teas and were very welcoming.

The young man that checked me in was very courteous and helpful. I believe his name was Jesse. He helped me out with directions and was so pleasant. I enjoyed feeling like I wasn't just another customer he had to check in. He made me feel like they appreciated my business, and I definitely appreciated that!

The rooms were super clean, comfortable and roomy with a modern look to them as well.

Breakfast was delicious. They have a nice variety to choose from.

I highly recommend staying at this hotel! I've stayed at several during my trips to the area, but this will be the hotel I choose from now on. You are off the main highway but just a short drive to everything.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 21 September 2012
Dear Claudia M.,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out an online review. Your willingness to continue to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. Your specific comments about what made various aspects of your stay enjoyable are very helpful to us. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

I will certainly be sharing your review with our staff so that they will see that our guests recognize it when they are provided with a superior product and professional service. It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville and could not have been more pleased with our stay. The hotel is very convenient from i26, our room was clean and comfy. Walmart and McDonald's within a mile. We will definitely stay here again the next time we visit Hendersonville.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Dear anthonykirk,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. Please let us know if there is anything we can do during a future stay to earn a 5-star review from you! With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you. I hope that you will be able to return again soon to the mountains of western North Carolina. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC.

Concord, NC
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Take the time and if your ever in the Hendersonville NC area, take the time to stay here! Service from the front desk to the morning crew at the breakfast was just awesome! Very clean outdoors to the indoors. Has pool inside and nice meeting faclities.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Dear dcriscoe,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC! We know that there are many choices in our area, and we sincerely appreciate that you chose our hotel. I am glad to hear that your experience with us was a great one!

I always enjoy hearing that my staff is providing top-notch service to our guests. I will be sure to pass your comments along to all of our employees so that they will know that our guests recognize when they're being provided with such great service! I'm also glad to hear that you found our hotel to be clean inside and out, and that you found our flexible meeting spaces to be very nice.

I hope that you will be able to return again soon to the Hendersonville, NC area. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn!

Old Bridge, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 September 2012

This hotel was a good choice. It is clean, and is close to the highway. Stores gas stations and Starbucks are all very close. The room is spacious enough for 4. They also have a swimming pool. Their breakfast is also very adequate.

Dear jenn1921,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review describing your recent stay at our hotel. I appreciate the time you took to make your comments and hope that we will always be able to provide a great experience for you when you’re in Hendersonville.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed using our heated indoor pool, and that you found our breakfast to be very adequate. I also appreciate that you mentioned our hotel's proximity to I-26, shopping opportunities, and dining options. I'm sure those are details that other guests will enjoy knowing about.

If there is anything further that I can do to be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me at (828) 697-2333 or gm.hihend@centrexproperties.com . We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC.

Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

This is a hotel worth the stay it was so clean and greatly designed I read the poor review and it was a stupidly ignerent review they clearly didn't know what they were talking about the eating area was clean and spacious then when we went to the room another excellent surprise clean and spacious this is defiantly a place to stay in hendersionville this should be number one

Dear Louis S.,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC by filling out an online review. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our recent renovations, along with our clean spaces and complimentary breakfast area. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

Clover, South Carolina
Reviewed 1 September 2012 via mobile

Hotel is just off the interstate and just off the main road into Hendersonville. Near many restaurants too.
The main lobby is very modern and clean, and the rooms are the same way. Beds are comfortable and clean also.
The indoor pool is one of the cleanest hotel pools I've ever seen. As with most indoor pools, it can get a little warm in the summer, but there is a connected patio with umbrella tables.
Mini fridge and microwave in the rooms. Free cookies in the afternoon and the typical morning breakfast offered. Enough to fill anyone up! We will stay here again!

Dear Todd M.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC. We appreciate that you chose our hotel, and we also appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us with other TripAdvisor members.

I sincerely enjoyed reading your review. A lot of the specific areas that you touched on are areas that we focus on because we know that they mean a lot to our guests. I'm glad to hear that we were able to get everything "just right" for you during your trip!

It pleases me to know that you'll stay with us again during at future trips to Hendersonville, NC! Autumn is a great time to visit the mountains of western North Carolina - perhaps a return trip to see the foliage will be in order? Again, thank you for your review of our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC!

Bruce Pope
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
#6 of 11 in Hendersonville
Mountain Lodge
Mountain Lodge
#3 of 5 in Flat Rock

Been to Hampton Inn Hendersonville? Share your experiences!