This is the second time we stayed at this Hampton. I made our reservations early in order to have my requests honored. At check in it was a pleasure to know that Jerry insured my requests were honored. My confidence in early reservations was restored. We stayed at this Hampton about 4 years ago and much to my disappointment at check in, I was told they could not give me the room I requested ( with reservation I made 2 months previously) because others came before me Jerry and Jess and all the front desk staff were friendly and most helpful. It was pleasant to have a live voice on the wake up call. The rooms were clean and the maids did an excellent job of keeping the rooms comfortable and clean. I particularly liked the soap dish, the bathroom amenities and the shower.. I forgot my shower cap,and my husband forgot his razor, the front desk graciously provided us with these item. We were impressed that there was no stale /hotel smell. Our clothes did not smell when we arrived home. We stayed for four nights, since I am a light sleeper I generally have trouble sleeping, but the rooms are very quiet and beds comfortable. This was the most quiet and restful sleep I have ever had other then my own bed. we awoke each day refreshed. The breakfast was good with the usual selections. Besides being a clean, modern and great hotel, the location is convenient to most everything such as restaurants, Ingles, and the downtown area. All the staff were friendly and keep the hotel clean and comfortable. We highly recommend this Hampton Inn. The management does an excellent job in keeping this busy motel running smoothly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hampton Inn Hendersonville, less than half an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and the legendary Biltmore Estate in the heart of western North Carolina. Whether you’re planning a night at Flat Rock Playhouse or dropping off the kids at a Western Carolina summer overnight camp, enjoy the comforts of home in our Hendersonville hotel. Explore historic downtown Hendersonville, listed on the National Historic Registry. Browse antique stores and boutiques or try a variety of cuisine in one of our charming restaurants.Visit the Biltmore Estate, the country’s largest private home built by George Washington Vanderbilt II during the Gilded Age. Wander through the 250 rooms and extensive gardens. Experience the North Carolina outdoors with a hike in the DuPont State Forest in the Little River Valley. Take a scenic drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway or enjoy the views at Chimney Rock State Park and Lake Lure. The Hendersonville area is a mecca for golfers.After a busy day exploring western North Carolina, unwind in one of our spacious guest rooms or suites. Choose a guest room with a king-, queen- or two queen-sized beds. King study guest rooms include an additional sleeper sofa. If you’re traveling with the family or would like extra space, reserve a king bed suite. Stay connected with free high-speed internet access. Our guest rooms and suites provide the comforts of home with 32-inch LCD TVs, mini-fridges, microwaves, and coffeemakers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hendersonville Hotel Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Hampton Inn