“No bell at the front desk!”

Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The only negative thing I can say about this great hotel is that they have no bell at the front desk. I enjoy ringing the bell when I am standing at the desk. Now, I never needed a bell, every time I needed the front desk clerk she was there, but I wanted to ring a bell. The hotel is GREAT, very clean, very nice. I needed toothbrushes for my family of five and the lady at the front desk not only gave me 5, she also gave me 2 tubes of toothpaste. I was very impressed. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the rooms eere spotless. Everything you would want in a hotel, everything that is except a bell.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear AH_78,

Thank you for choosing to stay with your family here at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville. I am very pleased to hear that we met with or exceeded your every expectation of a quality lodging facility, excepting the lack of a front desk bell.

It's always great to know that our guests have been satisfied with our staff, hotel, and amenities. I'm glad to hear that we were able to provide you with complimentary toiletries for use during your stay with us. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate the specific comments you made regarding your experience here.

I hope that you and your family will be able to return again soon to the mountains of western North Carolina. We look forward to welcoming you back for another 5-star stay at our hotel...and we'll look into getting you that bell.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This place was really nice. They had cookies out every evening. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are always avalable. The staff was nice and the hotel was clean. Pool area was very nice as well. I would stay again definitely. The Ingles store is about a mile away. Also close by is the Walmart. Lake Lure and Chimney Rock are a nice scenic 20 minute drive. The room was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable. I slept like a baby every night. Breakfast consists of waffles (you make with the iron), some hot items like eggs, sausage, or biscuits. There are muffins and fresh fruit every morning as well as oatmeal, assorted cereals and juices. The gym was a little smaller than other Hampton Inn gyms but I didn't use it so it was okay by me.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear beancounter73,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Hendersonville as your lodging provider during your recent trip to the mountains of western North Carolina. We enjoyed having you and your family as our guests.

It really sounds as if you completely enjoyed everything that our hotel has to offer! I am glad to know that you were satisfied with our complimentary hot breakfast, our clean and comfortable guest rooms, and our top-notch staff. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

I hope that you'll be able to return again soon for another visit to this area! We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hampton Inn hotel.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We travel a lot and needed a nice hotel for a family visit. We were genuinely impressed with the quality and value. Clean, modern and comfortable. Amenities and the included breakfast are a nice bonus.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Tom P.,

We appreciated the chance to have you as our guest during your recent visit to the Hendersonville area. Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of your experiences with our Hampton Inn hotel.

It's always great to know when a guest is completely satisfied with our staff, hotel, and amenities. I will be certain to share your remarks with our staff. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

I hope that you'll be able to return again soon to the mountains of western North Carolina. Autumn is a beautiful time to be in this part of the state! We look forward to welcoming you back for another 5-star stay at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I stayed for two nights while visiting the Biltmore and a couple of wineries in the area.
Friday afternoon, we had a quick check-in and found our room to be clean and comfortable. Saturday and Sunday mornings we enjoyed the complementary breakfast at the hotel, which was normal for Hampton Inn.

1  Thank jons1133
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear jons1133,

Thank you for staying with us here at our Hampton Inn hotel during your recent visit to the Hendersonville / Asheville area. I am so glad to hear that our hotel provided you with such a great place to stay while you explored the Biltmore and other wineries across western North Carolina.

We are very pleased to know of your satisfaction with our staff, hotel, and amenities. While we appreciate knowing the things that pleased you, we would also love to know where we could have improved. If there's anything specific we could do to earn a 5-star review from you following your next stay at our hotel, please let us know!

We strive to please all of our guests and appreciated your comments. I hope that you and your wife will be able to make another getaway trip to the mountains soon! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Our stay was outstanding. The staff were excellent. Clean, quiet, and convenient room. Breakfast outstanding!!! We will stay there next time we are in Hendersonville, NC. The location is near but not on the interstate which made it very convenient for our trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear David C.,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Hendersonville as your lodging provider during your recent visit to our area. I am very pleased to hear that you were completely satisfied by your visit to our hotel.

It truly sounds as if we hit all of the key service points for you during your stay at our hotel! I am very happy to hear of your great experiences with our staff, hotel, and amenities. I will be certain to share your remarks with all of our team members.

I hope that you will be able to return again soon to the mountains of western North Carolina, whether on business or for pleasure. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hampton Inn hotel.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We arrived late and were using points. For some reason my reservation was not on file. Desk clerk was very nice and helped me make a online reservation so I could use the points. Then held the last king room until I could get everything done. The room was clean and nice. The breakfast was above average and the breakfast attendant was wonderful!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Faye S.,

Thank you for choosing to redeem your Hilton HHonors points at the Hampton Inn Hendersonville. It is always a pleasure to know that our hotel and city provide people with the relaxing getaway they need when looking to redeem a complimentary hotel stay.

I am very happy to hear of your satisfaction with our staff, hotel, and amenities. Though there was a slight issue upon your arrival, I am pleased to hear that our guest services agent was able to correct the situation quickly and efficiently. I will be certain to share your remarks with our team members as a reminder of the fact that service failures do sometimes occur, but that the recovery of that failure will make the difference in how a guest remembers their experience at our hotel.

Thank you again for all of your comments. I hope that you'll be able to return again soon to the Hendersonville area. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hampton Inn hotel.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Super quiet location. Room first class newly remodeled. Most comfortable bed ever. Helpful front desk help. Standard breakfast but at the same time very tasty. If in the area you'll be glad if you stay here won't be disappointed .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear MiamiTravelers_7,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Hendersonville as your lodging provider while you were in our area for a visit. I am very pleased to know that you were completely satisfied with our staff, hotel, and amenities.

It's always great to know exactly what made a guest's stay great, and I'm happy to hear that you found our beds to be comfortable, our staff's service to be wonderful, and our hotel to be quiet and well-appointed. I will be certain to share your remarks with our team, as they will appreciate reading your comments.

Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to welcome you to western North Carolina. I hope that you will be able to return again soon for another visit. We look forward to welcoming you back for another 5-star stay at our Hampton Inn hotel.

Bruce Pope

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hendersonville
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
#4 of 11 in Hendersonville
Highland Lake Inn & Resort Hendersonville

Been to Hampton Inn Hendersonville? Share your experiences!