All reviews waffles room was clean curved wall waffle maker small bathroom cracker barrel walking distance the hotel is conveniently located choice hotels hot breakfast would stay here again very nice hotel free breakfast staff was friendly right next door nice stay parking lot
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We stayed here for one night while passing through to florida and were very pleased. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the property looks to be newly renovated. Breakfast offerred eggs, sausage, waffle maker, pastries, bread, etc. would stay again/reccomend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel has renovations and is well maintained. Clean rooms, 24 hour surveillance of premises, conveniently located within walking distance to shopping and dining. The price point is a bargain at under $60. Definitely worth checking out. You could definitely pay a lot more but WHY?

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The hotel is conveniently located close to I-40, the beds are comfortable, the hotel is clean and well kept, coffee is available 24/7 in the lobby, and the free breakfast was more than adequate with a good selection of items. I was happy with the nightly rate as well.
This is a non-smoking hotel, though there are benches outside the back door for the convenience of those guests who do smoke. I appreciated that the smoking area was not located near the front entrance or lobby.

The staff was very friendly, always greeted me with a smile, and asked how I was if there was anything I needed, etc.. Rena gave me some pointers on Indian cuisine, and we had several pleasant conversations during my stay. I will stay with them again, as I was made to feel like a friend rather than just someone passing through.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanda W
Manesh P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Hotel conveniently located from I40. Breakfast room was large with ample seating room. Breakfast items were hot and well stocked. Staff was constantly checking and replenishing breakfast items, as well as, cleaning of vacated tables. Walking distance from several restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located off I40 which is what we needed for just an quick overnight, passing through trip on Asheville. It’s an older hotel which smells odd (on that note I’m sensitive to smells) we had a king room & it was small there wasn’t much room for our 2 full size suitcases so one had to be stored in the large bathroom. The hotel appeared to be cleaned but could use some updates. We did get a bit hot during the night as the ac is the old below the window style unit so you’re only option is low cool & high cool. When the ac shut off there was a lot of road noise. With all of that said it was fairly priced & served it’s purpose.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple