“This place is amazing!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I ate here twice last week with a good friend of mine who was in town. This will be our go-to place from now on. The service was friendly, food was phenomenal and it had a nice, quiet atmosphere. Their specials change daily, also, which is very cool to me (a foodie!). I had the pan seared duck breast special on Tues and the CAB Ribeye steak on Wednesday (which was the best steak I've ever had in a restaurant). The prices weren't bad at all for the quality of the food. Definitely my new favorite restaurant! :)

2  Thank Emily M

Reviewed 8 June 2013

It's pricey but nice. I have been here and just had a glass of wine while awaiting my meal for one - nice staff.

2  Thank ash953
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We recently dined at this restaurant and was very impressed. Our waitress was very attentive and the food was excellent. We enjoyed the pan seared salmon and half pound kobe burger, both were very tasty. We will visit this restaurant again soon!

2  Thank pjkiss
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Recently visited Highpoint for Market and dined 4 nights in a row at this restaurant...our first night was so good and the folks were so friendly that we kept going back. Our host (Bret) was so kind and got us a table with minimal wait...all of the waitresses were great...Props to Sandy and the girls. Sea Bass and tenderloin were incredible...and although we are not big dessert folks, we celebrated the end of market by ordering the Chocolate Strawberry cake which was incredible!
Market weeks are so busy-crazy-insane for everyone in the service industry, but, this team really handled the pressure beautifully!
We will be back in October!

2  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Went there for lunch everything was wonderful, from the pita pizza, 3-salad selection, tomato soup and especially the chocolate covered strawberry cake. Price is very reasonable for such fine food. Will go back again!!

3  Thank Vi C