Our family recently visited the Greensboro / High Point area to do some furniture shopping. Based on the recommendation of one of the furniture stores, we chose the Biltmore Suites. The hotel appears new, and is clean and well kept. Nevertheless, it is no small understatement to say that we were disappointed. So disappointed, in fact, that we found other accommodations and did not stay the night.We were traveling with children. Because of this, we try to stay in suites hotels that have a separate bedroom. While some suites chains do not offer an actual door to separate the sleeping area, they generally offer large rooms with some separation from the living area.The Biltmore Suites, however, offers neither space nor separation. The Queen-Queen suite that we had reserved was a narrow room, smaller than the non-suite rooms offered at most other hotels. The living area, at the back of the room, barely large enough to contain its small love seat and table, was separated by only a small divider about three feet high and extending three feet from the wall. A small counter near the front of the room holds a small microwave and coffee maker, with a mini-bar (but no guest usable refrigerator) below.Adding insult to injury was the fitness center, a tiny room barely large enough for the small treadmill and television it contained.If I were traveling alone and required basic accommodations for the night, I might consider the Biltmore suites if it offered a competitive rate. But for someone seeking an actual suite, there are better choices. We found one (with a separate bedroom) at similar rate, about a mile away.
Property: Biltmore Suites HotelAddress: 4400 Regency Dr, High Point, NC 27265-8029
Region: United States > North Carolina > High Point
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Biltmore Suites Hotel 2*
Number of rooms: 58
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Suites Hotel is conveniently located near Piedmont Triad International Airport, furniture shops, dining, shopping malls, and entertainment. The hotel offers many amenities to better accommodate your stay. The Biltmore Suites Hotel is the Triad's Best Value in Quality Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Biltmore Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel High Point
- The Biltmore Hotel Greensboro Airport