“Wish we could have stayed longer”

Biltmore Suites Hotel
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Large suite with living area for the price of a typical room at most hotels, breakfast included, very nice staff, pets allowed - wish we could have stayed another night!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell people about our Hotel
We truly hope you enjoyed your stay here at the Biltmore Suites Hotel
Thank you for choosing us as we know that you have many choices.
We look forward to your next visit to the High Point /Greensboro area

Yvonne Hamilton
Biltmore Suites Hotel
4400 Regency Dr.
High Point, NC 27265
gm@biltmoresuiteshotel.com
(336)-812-8122

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Had problems finding hotel (no GPS or written directions with me) but the staff was pleasant when I did finally arrive and had already changed my prepaid room to insure my A/C was working. I appreciated that since it was a warm humid evening. The room was comfortable and quite large, the microwave and frig didn't get used, but may next time since I know they are available.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Yvonne H, Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate your choosing the Biltmore,as we know
you have many choices. These employees try hard at pleasing the guest

Reviewed 16 May 2012

This was my 2nd stay. 1st stay was just as exceptional as the first. My husband & I went both times for a weekend getaway, for Valentines & Mothers Day. Employee Timothy was friendly and helpful, far as being familiar with surrounding attractions. Customer service at its best. Employee Rick was also very friendly. It felt good to walk into an establishment where you feel like your needed and welcomed as a customer. Hotel lobby is beautiful and very inviting. Once you walk in you know you want to stay there. Our room was a spacious jacuzzi suite. Has a living room section with a couch and table where we could eat and drink and sit up and watch television. The jacuzzi was big and just what we needed. :)... Woke up in morning for breakfast which was the start of a goodmorning. Bottom line cant wait to have another weekend getaway at the Biltmore Suites Hotel...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Yvonne H, General Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Thank you for your comment and for choosing the Biltmore Suites Hotel. I am truly happy that the
employee's lived up to your expectation. We truly believe Hospitality and cleanliness is everything

Reviewed 29 April 2012

April 21st overnight stay. TV picture was so fuzzy you couldn't watch it. Refrigerator didn't work and had to throw away my food I put in it. I did call the front desk and tod them it was cold and instead of sending someone up to look at it they said set it on 5. Bathroom could have been swept better befor I checked in (some hairs on floor). This was just a regular room with 2 beds and I was charged $152.00 (AARP rate) for one night because they said something was going on and room rates were inflated Ha! This room normally goes for $69.00 dollars a night, boy I was taken advantage of!!! I heard the woman at the desk say they still had 7 rooms left when I checked in so they weren't booked full!
Thanks! KS

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

I am so sorry that you had an unpleasant stay with us. We do strive for excellence however, sometimes we do fall short. Rates during the spring market are higher at all hotels in the area.
We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

Reviewed 7 October 2011

This is a tired hotel. Everyone is very nice,but the rooms need to be updated.
We have stayed here in August 2011, and September 2011. Everyone is friendly, but the rooms need to be updated. They are very dark. The cost is less than other hotels, but we are not sure
we will book again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Danny92
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We were to stay at this hotel two nights at a great rate. Upon arriving we were given the "Cruise Room" . So small you couldn't move around in it. There were no photos of this particular room on the website, so we feel it was misrepresented . We cancelled our reservation (the front desk fellow was very understanding and didn't even ask if we wanted to upgrade, which we didn't, as it was not in our budget) and we were NOT informed that we would still be charged for the first night. We arrived after the 3pm cancellation policy-probably arrived about 3:30pm. I have talked to management who will not refund the charge. She says the cancellation policy is clearly on the website (eventhough the room photo is not!) I have written the owners twice and have received NO response from them. Beware of this hotel! Our friends stayed at the Ashford Suites across the street and LOVED it!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2011

I had a wonderful experience at the Biltmore. The hotel was quiet, my stay was peaceful, and the staff was knowledgeable and kind. It was a nice getaway and somehow managed to feel a bit out of the way yet within 5-10 min from the airport. It was a much better experience than I expected and I'd be happy to stay there again next time!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo