“Excellent Value”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Reviewed 20 August 2012

The facility was clean and well maintained even though it was a bit older and a bit dated. The rooms are clean and quite large (we stayed in a King Bed room). It is a great value. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A couple guests caused some problems while I was there and I was impressed on how professional the staff was towards the guests and how well they handled the situation. It doesn't have the amenties of larger hotels but you aren't paying the higher price that you will find at a larger hotel. It did have a nice breakfast in the morning that was included with the room.

Room Tip: The king bed suite had a nice layout with a sitting area that was semi-divided from the bed to give...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Andy F, General Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. We have a wonderful staff here and we really pride ourselves in how we take care of our guests. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay. The complimentary breakfast is such a nice way to start your day after enjoying a relaxing evening in one of our King Suites. The staff will be very glad to hear that they exceeded your expectations!

There are newer reviews for Biltmore Suites Hotel

Reviewed 21 July 2012

We were very happy with our stay at Biltmore Suites. The employees were pleasant and helpful. The room, along with the entire hotel, was very clean and quiet. I would expect to pay more for the quality we received. (Please don't raise you price because of this review). If we come thru this area again, we will stay here. Thanks for making our trip a little better.

Stayed: July 2012
Yvonne H, General Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience with us. The employee's
do strive hard to take care of our guest. And please do stop in on your next trip to the High Point area. Unless it's market time rates will be the same.
4400 Regency Dr
High Point, NC 27265
(336) 812-8188

Reviewed 5 July 2012

my girl friend and i checkin once a week to the biltmore suites,we always have a warm welcome the people here are so nice . the rooms are always clean and fresh smelling , and she loves the jacuzzi i cant get her out , this place is like home away from home. we always enjoy our stay!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

Thank you so much for your comment. We truly appreciate your business and hope that each trip
gets better. Please let the staff know if we can do anything to help make each trip better than before.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Large suite with living area for the price of a typical room at most hotels, breakfast included, very nice staff, pets allowed - wish we could have stayed another night!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell people about our Hotel
We truly hope you enjoyed your stay here at the Biltmore Suites Hotel
Thank you for choosing us as we know that you have many choices.
We look forward to your next visit to the High Point /Greensboro area

4400 Regency Dr.
High Point, NC 27265
gm@biltmoresuiteshotel.com
(336)-812-8122

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Had problems finding hotel (no GPS or written directions with me) but the staff was pleasant when I did finally arrive and had already changed my prepaid room to insure my A/C was working. I appreciated that since it was a warm humid evening. The room was comfortable and quite large, the microwave and frig didn't get used, but may next time since I know they are available.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Yvonne H, Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate your choosing the Biltmore,as we know
you have many choices. These employees try hard at pleasing the guest

Reviewed 16 May 2012

This was my 2nd stay. 1st stay was just as exceptional as the first. My husband & I went both times for a weekend getaway, for Valentines & Mothers Day. Employee Timothy was friendly and helpful, far as being familiar with surrounding attractions. Customer service at its best. Employee Rick was also very friendly. It felt good to walk into an establishment where you feel like your needed and welcomed as a customer. Hotel lobby is beautiful and very inviting. Once you walk in you know you want to stay there. Our room was a spacious jacuzzi suite. Has a living room section with a couch and table where we could eat and drink and sit up and watch television. The jacuzzi was big and just what we needed. :)... Woke up in morning for breakfast which was the start of a goodmorning. Bottom line cant wait to have another weekend getaway at the Biltmore Suites Hotel...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Yvonne H, General Manager at Biltmore Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Thank you for your comment and for choosing the Biltmore Suites Hotel. I am truly happy that the
employee's lived up to your expectation. We truly believe Hospitality and cleanliness is everything

Reviewed 29 April 2012

April 21st overnight stay. TV picture was so fuzzy you couldn't watch it. Refrigerator didn't work and had to throw away my food I put in it. I did call the front desk and tod them it was cold and instead of sending someone up to look at it they said set it on 5. Bathroom could have been swept better befor I checked in (some hairs on floor). This was just a regular room with 2 beds and I was charged $152.00 (AARP rate) for one night because they said something was going on and room rates were inflated Ha! This room normally goes for $69.00 dollars a night, boy I was taken advantage of!!! I heard the woman at the desk say they still had 7 rooms left when I checked in so they weren't booked full!
Thanks! KS

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

I am so sorry that you had an unpleasant stay with us. We do strive for excellence however, sometimes we do fall short. Rates during the spring market are higher at all hotels in the area.
We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.