Great staff and rooms were very good for the price. The price were right because we put two golfers per room and split the bill. Eight of us were on a four day golf trip and stayed with them for three nights. They list the rooms as suites but they are really large rooms with two queen beds seperated by a small half wall and then a sofa, and two chairs with a coffee table. The only complaint that we had as a group was that the tvs were very old, not flat screen and hard to see.
Jerry O' Neal was the hotel shuttle driver and he took the eight of us to dinner in the hotel van on Saturday night and sunday night. All we had to do was call when we were done and he picked us up in a few minutes. Very accomodating and he recommended restaurants which were both resonable and had very excellent food. If you go there ask for Jerry O'Neal for recommendations. The hotel is convenient to I-40 at exit 210, and centrally located for golf courses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Suites Hotel is conveniently located near Piedmont Triad International Airport, furniture shops, dining, shopping malls, and entertainment. The hotel offers many amenities to better accommodate your stay. The Biltmore Suites Hotel is the Triad's Best Value in Quality Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Biltmore Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel High Point
- The Biltmore Hotel Greensboro Airport