Perhaps it is because the name Biltmore raised my expectations, but this was really not a great stay. I was only there one night, thank goodness. The "suite" was handicapped accessible, yet incredibly narrow and tight. Not sure how maneuverable it would be for someone confined to a chair. We requested an early check-in (not available) and the room still wasn't cleaned at 3:30 pm.
The suite did have a microwave/refrigerator which was appreciated. Cleanliness of the hallways and our room was not up to my standards and didn't appear to have been vacuumed recently.
I heard more noises from rooms next door and above than I have ever encountered. It was a very noisy night and sounds travel through the ceiling incredibly well in this hotel. If your neighbor uses the facility at 3 am, you will know about it.
The breakfast was included in the cost of the room. There was cereal, breads, waffle-maker, fruit and juice/coffee provided. I would have liked bacon/eggs or some other protein, but it was nice to have a complimentary breakfast as an option. Parking was very convenient and the staff were responsive to requests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Suites Hotel is conveniently located near Piedmont Triad International Airport, furniture shops, dining, shopping malls, and entertainment. The hotel offers many amenities to better accommodate your stay. The Biltmore Suites Hotel is the Triad's Best Value in Quality Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Biltmore Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel High Point
- The Biltmore Hotel Greensboro Airport