We stayed at the Biltmore Suites Hotel when our son's wrestling team was staying there for a tournament... last minute reservation... low price... booked two rooms.. one for mom & dad & one for brother... The room booked for our other son was the SMALLEST hotel room I have ever seen.... o.k. for one person... two would be claustrophobic. the other room was larger .. still considered very small.... Do not confuse this name with other "Suites" hotels ... these rooms did not have a chair ... had OLD televisions... probably 1990's at best... there was a small "cabinet" for a closet... there was not enough room to fully open the doors to the cabinet.. That said, the rates were low... the lobby was pleasant / the breakfast room was pleasant... The bedrooms were something that we were glad not to have stayed more than 8 hrs of sleeping in! If their rates are the cheapest in the area, and you need a place to sleep for one night, then go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Suites Hotel is conveniently located near Piedmont Triad International Airport, furniture shops, dining, shopping malls, and entertainment. The hotel offers many amenities to better accommodate your stay. The Biltmore Suites Hotel is the Triad's Best Value in Quality Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Biltmore Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel High Point
- The Biltmore Hotel Greensboro Airport