“Anniversary Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My husband and I went to Austins for our wedding Anniversary Dinner. They had a sign out front advertising they had prime rib after 4 on Sundays and I have been wanting some. I was not disappointed. I had the prime rib with a side of mushrooms and it was very tender and tasty. My husband had a cheeseburger which was huge! And he also said it was great.

The service was great also. They are a little pricey in my opion, but the food is good.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

had reservations for 4 called ahead to make sure they knew this was ab-day party .1primerib was sent back twice ice cold in middle .cooks were very loud saying it was fine and giving us nasty looks .felt like junior high or the bronx.we did not pay for that primerib but had to pay for salad that comes before meal w/ the meal seriously !!!!!!!!!!!i told waitress when there it was ab-day nothing !one of my guest left w/out eating awful .dont try it im calling manager today very disgusted .

Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have been to Austin's at least 5 times now and everytime I have gone, I haven't had a bad meal or bad service. My favorite part is getting the house salad that comes with the EVER SO DELICIOUS butter/honey cresent roll! OH MY GOSH! Highly recommend trying one! I will admit though I have had a great service and have enjoyed the meals so far, the place needs an upgrade as far as interior goes. Everytime I go I feel like i've been plunged back into the early 90's when mauve walls and seafoam green were in style. Though most of the place is brick inside the walls/curtains need to be updated. And yes the menu is lengthy so plan to sit there (give yourself sometime) to review and look over the 6+ page menu. It can be a little overwhelming the first time you look at it because of all the choices. But give it a go and try it out! :) I recommend!!

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Boring everyday old menu choices. Steaks are way overpriced considering low quality of meat. Cheap low end wines.

1  Thank WirelessWanderlust
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Took my wife out to Austin's for anniversary #37. She got the prime steak which was very good. I got the beef ribs special, $13.99. Lots of bone, fat and grissle with sauce baked on them. Only thing missing was the meat. A McRib from McDonalds would have 5 times the meat. Showed waitress, she agreed there was little meat. She took them to show the management. A "sorry" was all I got. No adjustments on bill or any additional food to make recompense. I left still hungry, went home and wife cooked me some chicken strips. If Austins is okay with letting a customer leave hungry and dissatisfied knowing there was no meat on the bones, I am okay with never going back there again.

1  Thank Eddie B