“Rude Service”

Country BBQ
Ranked #31 of 282 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I thought it was only the woman that works at the window that was rude... the middle-aged one with the strawberry blonde hair. Then I went inside and noticed the same rudeness from others. That behavior starts at the top. The owners need some assistance from one of those makeover shows that focus on improving customer service.

3  Thank Bradimir
There are newer reviews for Country BBQ

Reviewed 7 February 2013

I just left the HWY 68 location and I must say I have never been so angry at your drive thru attendant in my life. The same blond middle aged woman who never smiles, never says "Thank You" and is the most ill-mannered face of a restaurant I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I visit this location about 3 times a month for the variety of food, which is always very good, but those days are over. I cannot for the life of me understand how a restaurant owner would have this woman as the face of their restaurant. I paid $9.77 for a chopped plate lunch and when I handed my card to this woman I specifically asked for some ketchup to go with those great fries they have. As is the norm with this woman, I got no response. When she handed my card back with the box and receipt I assumed she would have put the ketchup in the box. Of course that wasn't at all the case. She totally ignored my request. Maybe the drive thru is too much for this person to handle. I'm thinking kitchen crew or somewhere out of the public eye because she sure isn't cut out for working with the public. To the owner of the HWY 68 location, I love your food but I have made my last trip to this location because of your choice of drive thru help.

4  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Multiple experiences with rude drive thru attendant, same middle aged, blonde haired woman. Today I am done I think. Figured other times were just someone having bad days and since we're all human, I kept coming back. Treats you like she's doing doing you a favor by serving you! Went a step further today when she snatched the $ out my hand and slammed the window shut (had exact amount). Waited for a sec to come back bc needed jelly, just ignored me. It's ashamed to bc the tenderloin biscuit is really good, but not worth enduring the crappy treatment.

4  Thank John49212
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Made the switch from the Wendover Ave location to the HW 68 location when they opened. The seating is a little more friendly to us larger BBQ eaters. I have always thought Country's Q was better than the other BBQ joint a few miles closer to High Point. My biggest problem with Country is most of their servers and counter help just don't get the Customer Service part of operating a restaurant. These girls are just not friendly. Don't get me wrong, they do have a couple that do a great job. I guess this old fashion guy would just like a Thank You for just spending my money there. After all That, I will always return for the good food that they serve up. Come on ladies work on your attitudes. If you hate it that much, Move On!!!

1  Thank Larry269
Reviewed 10 November 2012

The very worst service i have ever experienced. The young lady ;I believe her name was Jamey was the rudest individual i have encountered in a restaraunt. I bring my family and i have several business meetings here. Needless to say we will never return to this place. Hardees would have been more desireable by a long shot !!!!!!!

2  Thank mike l