“skimpy”

Country BBQ
Ranked #25 of 285 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Convenient place for lunch, easy to get in and out. There are other BBQ places that give you more for the money. Just ok nothing special.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I usually only eat BBQ at non chain restaurants. So, I was under the impression that was the case here. Sadly mistaken. Pulled pork was decent. Hush puppies were the size of popcorn and over cooked. This was the first time in my life that I had ribs and could not eat them. 60% fat and under cooked. Simply horrible. I usually only review if it is an exceptionally good place. I wanted to give fair warning to BBQ fans to avoid this place.

1  Thank lostmywalletagain
Reviewed 25 November 2013

i a
reply about the job opening you have for a drive thru cashier that you have 20 years plus in food service can run drive thru and have been a server for years and years so why don.t you give me a try i have a lot to offer and can make the

1  Thank terry s
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I thought it was only the woman that works at the window that was rude... the middle-aged one with the strawberry blonde hair. Then I went inside and noticed the same rudeness from others. That behavior starts at the top. The owners need some assistance from one of those makeover shows that focus on improving customer service.

3  Thank Bradimir
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I just left the HWY 68 location and I must say I have never been so angry at your drive thru attendant in my life. The same blond middle aged woman who never smiles, never says "Thank You" and is the most ill-mannered face of a restaurant I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I visit this location about 3 times a month for the variety of food, which is always very good, but those days are over. I cannot for the life of me understand how a restaurant owner would have this woman as the face of their restaurant. I paid $9.77 for a chopped plate lunch and when I handed my card to this woman I specifically asked for some ketchup to go with those great fries they have. As is the norm with this woman, I got no response. When she handed my card back with the box and receipt I assumed she would have put the ketchup in the box. Of course that wasn't at all the case. She totally ignored my request. Maybe the drive thru is too much for this person to handle. I'm thinking kitchen crew or somewhere out of the public eye because she sure isn't cut out for working with the public. To the owner of the HWY 68 location, I love your food but I have made my last trip to this location because of your choice of drive thru help.

4  Thank Mark W