“Holy BBQ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Carter Brothers - Wendover Landing
Ranked #6 of 274 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Middletown, Delaware
“Holy BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

A must try if you are in the area!! The BBQ is good, the sides are better, and the dessert is great!!! I had the 3 meats platter with the green beans, man and cheese, and hush puppies. The best part though was the strawberry cobbler. I'm sure that I passed out for a moment after my first bite!!

Rogersville, Alabama
“Great Food and fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have always gone to another BBQ resturant in High Point, but with some urging we found ourself at Carter Brothers twice. We had the awesome breakfast and went back for lunch. Twice in the same day, it was that good.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Well worth the trip!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

My sister and I have a weekly outing with our dad who has cancer. He went online and found Carter Bro's and wanted to try it out. We were greeted by Tim, the owner, and promptly seated. The menu was extensive and priced very reasonably. We were waited on and our food came out quickly and hot. I had the grilled chicken gourmet salad, my dad had the barbeque platter, and my sister had the cowboy chicken. The sides were so good that we got some to go. Tim came by to check on us and see what we thought of the food. Needless to say, we will be back and plan on making it a monthly destination.
~ Robbin S

Greensboro, North Carolina
“great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

food was fantastic and it wasn't too pricey....the service was great and the owner tim is a great guy....refreshing to see a godly man in the restaurant business these days

Greensboro, NC
“Delicious with a side of bad service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Carter Brothers has VERY good food. I've never been dissatisfied with it. But their service is lacking, and I always feel rushed when I'm there.