“Great place to stay, great staff”
Review of Motel 6 High Point

Motel 6 High Point
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I drove from VA after a long day at work and had left my map at home, I obtained general directions but did not have any specific ones when about 20 miles from high point. About six miles out from hotel, I called and the staff stayed on the phone w/me the whole time to ensure I got to the hotel correctly....Very professional and helpful and seemed to always be customer service driven on other issues as well.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 21 November 2011

My husband and I made an unexpected trip south and needed a place to stay for 1 night along the way. While eating lunch, we found a coupon for the Days Inn High Point in one of those free local magazines. We were a little skeptical because the price was so low, but we decided to check it out. What a great find! The manager and staff were friendly and courteous from the time we walked into the lobby. Our room was actually a "suite" with 2 queen size beds and a sofa. We also had a microwave oven, refrigerator, free wi-fi, and flat screen tv. The fitness room was small, but the stationary bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine were good quality. Best of all--EVERYTHING throughout the inn was immaculate. The free breakfast the next morning was nice, but the friendly staff were terrific.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Clean, Friendly Staff. Enjoy my stay. I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2011
Ricky B, Manager at Motel 6 High Point, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Days Inn High Point.
The hotel has been under new management since mid August of 2011 and we are trying
to make every guest's stay, every time, as satisfying as possible.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you serve again.

Reviewed 8 September 2011

I stumbled across this hotel on my way traveling to FL from VA.
The lady at the front desk was very helpful with information around the cute little town of High Point.
I chose the suite because I was traveling with my girlfriend and wanted something
comfortable.
The room had a microwave, fridge and even a sauna! My girlfriend spent sometime at the fitness center that afternoon.
Will def come back....

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2010

The problem that I have with this motel is that someone used my credit card number there and the management has decided not to help, at first he seemed to want to help me out , now it seems he doesn't he will not return my calls and his staff will not tell me when he will be in. I don't know how clean the place is or how good the food is but one thing that I know for sure is that I would pay cash if you deceide to stay there. Not saying that they had anything to do with getting my card number it just seems that they dont care how they get payed just has long has they get their money. The peoson that used my card there did not have my card just the number and they were ok with that . That to me seems to be a problem

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank steelers0825

I am sorry to hear about this issue.
As of mid August of 2011, the Days Inn High Point is under new management and we manage all guest's information, including financial, with the highest level of security compliance.

We hope that if you have any plans to travel in the future, that you choose this hotel so we can make your stay a satisfying and pleasant one.
We hope you give us a chance to serve you.
Thank you.

Reviewed 1 July 2010

I happen to really love this hotel. if your willing to stay for two nights thats great pay and have fun. the pool was great and everything was sanitary. I truly loved it.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank zenodarshan2
Reviewed 9 October 2009

We stayed at this hotel while furniture shopping. The rate was good and Days Inns we had stayed at in the past were of acceptable cleanliness and quality. This place was a dump. The room did not seem clean and seemed like it could've been the scene of a crime in the past. There were stains on the carpet and the bed had the annoying feeling of bed bugs. The sheets and towels did not have the fresh, clean feeling you expect at a motel. The juice machine was broken at breakfast but there was no one there who knew how to fix it. The clerk at the desk said she would mention it to the manager when he stops by in the afternoon (long after breakfast!). A free computer with internet access was available. Can't imagine staying at a worse place than this. Pay the extra bucks and stay somewhere cleaner.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple