“Best Pizza in the Triad”
Review of Marozzi's Pizzeria

Marozzi's Pizzeria
Ranked #52 of 280 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Forest Grove, Oregon
“Best Pizza in the Triad”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

After reading the other reviews, I'm being redundant here, but if you love New York style pizza, this is the only place you need to go. Great crust, cheesy, not greasy. Delicious. The only negative I can mention is I have a hard time finding their menu online. That would be helpful.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank travel2424

High Point, North Carolina, United States
“Great NY Style Pizza in the Triad!!”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This is a comfortable restaurant with great food served relatively quick. The NY style pizza here is some of the best in the triad. Subs and salads are good as well. Great place for lunch or a quick dinner. The owners are also a fantastic supporter of youth sports.

• Visited September 2012
Maryland
“Excellent NY Style Pizza”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

As a Chicagoan it is hard to endorse a NY style pizza. But there is room for both.... Let me begin with the service. I was greeted with a warm welcome recommendation and and introduction to the owner who was making my sandwich... I was told it would be the best i had ever had.... and it was....

As a result we returned a week or so later to check out the pizza that looked so very good.... no surprises.... the taste exceeded my expectations... the slices were huge and resulted in extra for the next day... This is now a regular stop when we go to the movies

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank ChicagoMagyar
“Awesome Pizza and Great Service!”
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

I've dined here many times since they opened and each time the food has been excellent. The staff are friendly and usually you'll catch the owner Mike in the kitchen helping with the food and his wife at the cash register. The restaurant is always clean and you can have a beer or two with your meal. They have several items on the menu and everything I've tried has been delicious. The cheese pizza is what I crave all the time though!

If you haven't been here yet... go now!

High Point
“my new favorite pizza”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Not much to say but the pizza is delicious. My family visited from Florida and I took them to Marozzi's and they absolutely loved it.

Visited August 2012