“Delivery”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Ordered delivery for myself and my kiddos, a personal pepperoni pizza for them and baked ziti with a side salad for me. The guy that took my order was nice and cheerful, made suggestions and was patient with me! The delivery guy was so nice, he brought plates and cups as well in case we needed them (and we did!) the personal pizza was perfect for two kids and would even be great for 1-2 adults. Very tasty with crispy crust and loaded with pepperoni. My ziti was awesome. I didn't eat mine until about an hour after it was dropped off and it was still incredibly cheesy and gooey. My side salad had banana peppers, olives, and mozz along with other traditional salad veggies and the house vinaigrette was tasty. Thanks Marozzi's!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I had a steak and cheese sub and it was awsome! The flavor was good and it didn't take long to serve us. I will be back for sure!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

At first glance, it's just a pizza/salad/sandwich place...But that's not the case....The meats used on the subs are not your generic grocery store deli meats..>The salads are fantastic! I would almost swear they make their own mozzarella cheese

Reviewed 27 July 2016

The best traditional pizza joint in town. My family has eaten here many times beginning when they opened the doors for business. Large pies with thin crusts and just the right amount of crust around the outside edge. One of the few places that you can get fried eggplant as a pizza topping! If you are having company you can get a couple of pies or just get one of the HUGE pies that they make. It really is huge. The spaghetti and meatballs is a real pleaser and the kids love the baked ziti. The subs are great as well no matter what you get. If you get the Italian sub you will get an Italian sub like I had never gotten before. It has prosciutto, capicola, sopressata, cheese, LTO, banana peppers and oil & vinegar. Once I had that I knew what a real Italian sub was supposed to taste like.
They also offer specials and kids eat free on Monday!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

My lasagna special with bread and drink was delicious. They are always friendly and food is served promptly. I would highly recommend Marozzi's for value, good food, and excellent service.